Youtube Videos not Playing over WifiSupport

1. mscfl

mscfl New Member

I've found numerous posts all over the internet about this issue, but no solution.

I have an LG Viper 4G LTE (Sprint) that will play Youtube videos over 3G with no problem but as soon as I connect to Wifi the videos will get stuck loading and eventually say they can't be played. Everything else works fine through Wifi (email, web) and my Wifi is working fine on my laptop. This just started yesterday, I had no problems playing Youtube videos through Wifi before.

Any ideas?

Advertisement
    :
  2. mscfl

mscfl New Member

Update:

Videos still won't play through the Youtube app or mobile site, however if I go to the full Youtube site the videos will play with wifi connected.
  3. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

Fist off, welcome to the forums bud =). Our viper community is slowly but surely expanding , as the handset is fairly new, and it takes a bit for DEVs to get going on it. As far as this issue regarding youtube, I haven't experienced it myself, but I will definately look into it myself. Would you mind letting me know, what you have done mod wise to the phone so far...have you installed any of the beta CWM, any scripting...etc? Also, are you running the newest firmware ZVD?
    damewolf13 likes this.