YouTube videos stop playingSupport

Last Updated:

1. VictoriaACWXY

VictoriaACWXY New Member

Alright so I just got the HTC One V and the YouTube app is already acting app.

When I click on a video, it loads, then plays the first second of the video. Then it stops, loads and plays the first second again. Then it stops and loads AGAIN.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?? I can't watch anything because the stupid thing just keeps reloading the first second of the video.

I don't think its the connection problem because it does the same thing even if I'm running on WiFi and 3G.

2. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

Victoria, welcome to Android Forums :hello:

Try this:
    1. Go to Google Play in the app drawer and see if there is an update for the Youtube app. I'm presently running 3.5.5.

2. Go to Settings > Apps > All and clear data for the app.

Hope that helps!
  3. VictoriaACWXY

VictoriaACWXY New Member

I tried your methods but it still doesn't work :( Yes my YouTube version is 3.5.5.
  4. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

I can't reproduce that on mine... it's working fine and I just watched the duck song.

The Duck Song - YouTube

What software version are you running? Do you have any user apps using internet in the background?

5. Majoo

Majoo New Member

Hi.. I need help..
    My youtube version is 10.21.58 and it's not working I mean it does not play videos and my android version is 4.4.4
    And my device is samsung galaxy grand prime...