Youtube Widget/Update issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. baji

baji Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, I have seen other posts about this with no real resolution. Wondering if anyone else has found a fix.

Since I updated, my youtube widget constantly says "Connection problem. Touch to try again"

When I touch it, either on 3g or wifi, it tries to refresh and comes back with the same message. All of my other data-related things work. It is just this widget. I have tried removing it from the desktop and then placing it there again, and this does nothing to help either. I have rebooted the phone numerous times as well. Again, this didn't help.

Anyone else having problems?

Advertisement
  2. RavenFox

RavenFox VIP Member VIP Member

Use the icon in the applications section for now. That works fine for me anyway until there is a fix for the bar.

baji and The Shape like this.
  3. The Shape

The Shape Well-Known Member

I'm having the same problem. Great suggestion, RavenFox :)

4. baji

baji Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the info. I was really hoping it was an issue with a fix out. Until then, I shall just remove it from the home screen. Thanks again.

5. BigCat8

BigCat8 Well-Known Member

For whatever reason, removing, rebooting, then replacing worked for me. I don't know that there's any science to it, but it's worth a shot.

6. CuilWhip

CuilWhip New Member

You must have been lucky with the 'remove and reboot'... this did not work for me