• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

yurbuds inline Mic won't work with galaxy note

Jfelchie13

Lurker
Jun 6, 2012
Hi my name is mike and I have a galaxy not which I love but I have ironman yurbuds but they don't work with phone calls or volume just pause and stop of music and forward music songs. I was wondering if I needed an adapter or something to make them work. They were 60.00 headset n don't want to get new ones if don't have to. Please help thanks

Hey Mike,

The inline mic on the Pro models is not fully compatible with Droid products, but we do offer the Inspire Talk which features a one-button in-line mic that is fully compatible with Android phones. The one-button mic will allow you to answer phone calls and navigate songs. We are happy to exchange your current model for the Inspire Talk. Please reach out to Becky at info@yurbuds.com, and she will help you out. Thanks!

-Your friends at Yurbuds

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones