• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Z1 Compact arrived today

dannywalls76

Lurker
Sep 23, 2012
My Z1 Compact arrived this afternoon from Phones 4 U here in the UK and so far I'm loving it. Impressed by everything so far especially the camera which I used to take pictures of my old Nexus 4 so I could advertise it to sell on.
My only concern is that Phones 4 U were advertising up to

Still no joy with the Privilege app. I emailed SEN support and they just told me to ring the support hotline. Basically I've signed into my SEN account and activated my account in Video Unlimited and now my Z1C shows up in Account management with video activated but no music or games even though I've downloaded content from PSN app. I'm at a loss. There's nothing online other than the old 'sign in and the Privilege will work'.

Upvote 0
Still no joy with the Privilege app. I emailed SEN support and they just told me to ring the support hotline. Basically I've signed into my SEN account and activated my account in Video Unlimited and now my Z1C shows up in Account management with video activated but no music or games even though I've downloaded content from PSN app. I'm at a loss. There's nothing online other than the old 'sign in and the Privilege will work'.

You need to update the Privilege app then it will show offers> go to Play Store on your phone then My Apps and update it from there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones