Z1 Compact arrived todayGeneral

Last Updated:

1. dannywalls76

dannywalls76 Member

My Z1 Compact arrived this afternoon from Phones 4 U here in the UK and so far I'm loving it. Impressed by everything so far especially the camera which I used to take pictures of my old Nexus 4 so I could advertise it to sell on.
    My only concern is that Phones 4 U were advertising up to

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

I've the Z1 and from memory the bonus stuff didn't appear in the Privilege app until I signed in to my Sony Account.

They add extras all the time, so even if you don't get the
  3. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

The Video Unlimited promotion ("5 great movies and a digital download of Elysium") is valid until 31st March 2014.
    The Music Unlimited 60-day free trial is valid until 28th February 2014.

As EP says, you'll need to be signed-in to your Sony Entertainment Network account. It may take a day or two for the app to show applicable offers.
  4. dannywalls76

dannywalls76 Member

Oh well that's good news. I'll give that a go and let you know how I get on.
  5. Slug

Quick question for those with a new Z1C: was a USB-OTG cable included in the box? :)
  6. dannywalls76

dannywalls76 Member

Yeah it was with mine
  7. Prso9

Prso9 Well-Known Member

I also got my phone from Phones4U and it came with the cable
  8. Slug

Cool, thanks all. Just wanted to check that it wasn't a CPW-exclusive 'perk' as there's no mention of it on Sony's web site.
  9. dannywalls76

dannywalls76 Member

Still no joy with the Privilege app. I emailed SEN support and they just told me to ring the support hotline. Basically I've signed into my SEN account and activated my account in Video Unlimited and now my Z1C shows up in Account management with video activated but no music or games even though I've downloaded content from PSN app. I'm at a loss. There's nothing online other than the old 'sign in and the Privilege will work'.
  10. srome

srome Member

You need to update the Privilege app then it will show offers> go to Play Store on your phone then My Apps and update it from there.