• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

z4root: WorkED GREAT until FRG83D

dhoelcher

Lurker
Nov 23, 2010
Google Nexus One - GREAT PHONE! Rooted fine & all was well UNTIL the FRG83D update turned my phone into a slow & crash-prone piece of crap! I don't understand how this update got released, unless it was to get everyone Athlon X4 to an intel 8088! SUCKS!to un-root before the "Gingerbread" update is pushed out. I didn't want to risk bricking my phone, ane there are quite a few steps involved in manually rooting an android. Z4root was a great way to root when needed, and return to stock when I needed to. It was totally transparent and I was not even sure the root was successful until I ran it a second time and it showed more options. PLEASE UPDATE THIS APP ASAP! || NEW!! I deleted user info & moved the app TO THE PHONE and it works again! This freaking FRG83D "Update" is like going from a 3.8Ghz Athlon X4 to an old Intel 8088! SUCKS! BIG TIME! Uh oh, a thought, maybe the O'Buttbreath REGIjME O'Bot rode in piggyback with the "update"??? Can't imagine why they'd wanna watch me.....LOL

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones