1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

z4root: WorkED GREAT until FRG83D

Last Updated:

1. dhoelcher

dhoelcher Member This Topic's Starter

Google Nexus One - GREAT PHONE! Rooted fine & all was well UNTIL the FRG83D update turned my phone into a slow & crash-prone piece of crap! I don't understand how this update got released, unless it was to get everyone Athlon X4 to an intel 8088! SUCKS!to un-root before the "Gingerbread" update is pushed out. I didn't want to risk bricking my phone, ane there are quite a few steps involved in manually rooting an android. Z4root was a great way to root when needed, and return to stock when I needed to. It was totally transparent and I was not even sure the root was successful until I ran it a second time and it showed more options. PLEASE UPDATE THIS APP ASAP! || NEW!! I deleted user info & moved the app TO THE PHONE and it works again! This freaking FRG83D "Update" is like going from a 3.8Ghz Athlon X4 to an old Intel 8088! SUCKS! BIG TIME! Uh oh, a thought, maybe the O'Buttbreath REGIjME O'Bot rode in piggyback with the "update"??? Can't imagine why they'd wanna watch me.....LOL

Advertisement
  2. AlexMason

AlexMason Well-Known Member

You cannot root with 1 click apps anymore security flaws have been fixed. You need to use adb.

3. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto VIP Member

'Security flaws have been fixed' - could you elaborate?