Zagg ComplaintsAccessories

Last Updated:

1. XikkeN

XikkeN Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I took my EVO geocaching last week. (We used the c:geo app) Throughout the day it changed hands several times but wasn't dropped or anything.

One of my friends has long fingernails and we were out in heat (around 100 degrees) I don't know if that affected it at all, but when we got back I noticed sort of a scratched area of the screen with almost bubbles on it.

It isn't exactly bubbles as there are none, but the screenguard has a bumpy feel to it now, and it didn't heal in a few days as advertised.

Are there fixes for this? Is mine defective?

Advertisement
  2. qwerty0110

qwerty0110 Member

Lifetime warranty ftw! Although kinda makes me wonder about those free stealthguards now :eek:

3. NeoteriX

NeoteriX Well-Known Member

There will be some forms of damage that the Zagg won't be able to recover from -- but yes as qwerty mentioned, that's what the warranty is for. Just have them send you a new one.

4. jimbomcgommy

jimbomcgommy Member

Hopefully your old shield gets to ZAGG. Mine was lost in the mail. Its been over three weeks since I mailed it from Florida to Utah and it still hasnt shown up. Make sure you either insure it or get a return receipt....Good luck