Zagg full body invisi shieldAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Jeremy1976

Jeremy1976 Member This Topic's Starter

Just curious who has installed this on their Desire. I bought one and had it delivered before I even got my phone. My question is do you really need to pull the battery and keep it off for 24 hours as the directions say?? This is my only phone and I cannot have it off at all.

I also am worried about the solution getting inside the phone and causing problems. I was just going to put on the screen protector and not use the back protector or the buttons area protector. I guess I do not want to cause any undo damage. I am still waiting on my otterbox commuter that I ordered over a week ago....

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jeremy

Advertisement
  2. mrmaniac

mrmaniac New Member

Well I just recently put a zagg screen protector on the other half's Samsung Galaxy S and it turned out fine - no damage to it at all. :D

Most of the liquid disappears quickly and the vast majority of the air bubbles disappeared overnight on her phone.

3. speedycolzalez

speedycolzalez Well-Known Member

I bought one when I first got my Desire. I started to apply some of the full body protection but it looked absolute rubbish so I chucked it and just used the screen protector.

I didn't pull the battery (I didn't even see it mentioned in the instructions :eek:) but I did hold a paper towel at the edge of the screen when I squeegeed the water out.