Zagg Invisible Shield....anyone use 'em?

Last Updated:

1. mcnob

mcnob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I used them a couple of times on the iPhone but laterally they seemed to change the adhesive and it was nigh on impossible to fit neatly. First time I put one on it was simple and would slide around into place but the last one stuck as soon as it touched the surface.

So, anyone use it on their Deisre care to comment?

Advertisement
  2. junkiepilot

junkiepilot Well-Known Member

Awful, just awful. That's all I can say.

3. Pojken

Pojken Well-Known Member

Have to agree. It's crap. It feels sticky. On top of that, I had a bad experience installing it and the customer service wasn't very helpful. (I installed other shields and they were so much easier and turned out so much nicer. The black sponge thing they gave left bits of crap on my screen.)

I have insurance on it, so if it gets too ****ed up, I'll just trash it and get a new one. I'm no longer worried about the screen.

Tim

4. mjbyrne

mjbyrne Member

I like mine personally. Sure its a pain to fit but other than that it does the job well.

5. HuskyMama15

HuskyMama15 New Member

I have been very pleased with the Zagg invisible shield. My boyfriend & myself have it on both of our Droids, both of our I-Pod touches & he has it on his MacBook Pro laptop. He says they can be tricky 2 put on yourself but when u do it right, its well worth it. Or if u just don't feel like messing with it, like we r guilty of, just pay them 2 put it on 4 u. Its not that expensive & if they mess it up u don't have 2 pay for another 1 for them 2 get it right. I'm just not a fan of big clunky rubbery cases. I want our tech devices 2 look sleek. Hope my input help some ;-)

6. Ian80

Ian80 Active Member

I hated mine, took ages to apply, left it on for a couple of days before finally taking it off.

I didn't like the feel of it and also when the screen was off I could see marks on it, but that may just be because my applying skills aren't up to scratch :p

I think it would have been better if they gave you a spray solution like the iphone one instead of a sponge tbh. Although, I still much prefer the ones where you just peel off a cover and stick it down, got a pack of 5 off ebay for about

7. Eugene's Mac

Eugene's Mac Well-Known Member

Took about an hour to apply mine. within a day all fine bubbles were gone. Quite happy with the feel of it.

I applied the same to my Macbook Pro almost 2 years ago before I ever heard of Zagg by just getting a piece of the plastic from 3M since it worked well on my car. still perfect, so no regrets for the phone or Laptop.

8. Dazo

Dazo Active Member

I use the Martin Fields protector and it works very well. Simple to fit and you really can't tell it is on.

9. zafonic

zafonic Well-Known Member

I agree.....best