ZAGG ordersGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone received confirmation on their order being shipped for the incredible cover?

I'm starting to get annoyed, I placed my order on 4/17 and it still shows "in-process" (their website says ships in 1-2 bus. days) its been 4

I'm starting to wonder if them showing available, was a trick to get people to order it, and they really don't have them yet...

I just sent them a E-mail basically asking them to cancel my order if they can't ship it tomorrow...

Advertisement
  2. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member

Well, I placed the order with them because I thought they had them. I wanted to order so that it would be here before the phone got here. I'll pay attention to this thread, so please post how they respond.

3. XDaydreamerX11

XDaydreamerX11 Well-Known Member

I actually talked to them today, TWICE. One chick said that it was backordered, the second chick said she wasn't sure that they would be released before the phone was. (I also ordered those badass headphones, used the 20% off coupon, found a 50% off coupon and the CS rep credited me the additional 30%, GREAT Company to do business with, imo) However, when I got home my order had gone from "In-process" to

Order shipped 2010-04-22 4:07 PM MDT

I can post when I get it :) And I clarified with the woman - they wouldn't JUST send the headphones. So the screen protectors ARE backordered, just waiting for the next batch.

4. cuban11182

5. XDaydreamerX11

@ Crash I would definitely call them. I did whine a little bit saying "The website didn't say anything about backorder, or preorder that should be listed with our reputable your company is..." I talked to a Michelle, and a Sydney if that helps at all

6. Crashumbc

That is one of the MAIN reasons why I ordered from them...

7. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

where do you check your order status??

In-process
    Your order is currently being fulfilled and cannot be canceled or changed.

thats what im getting and i ordered it on the 19th

8. XDaydreamerX11

On your account (top right side log in, then the words My Account)

then "View my Order History" First option.

Then it will tell you Invoice # / Order Status / Ship Date / Order Date

9. malice

malice Well-Known Member

Yeah mine is in process. I am going to be beyond pissed if it isnt here when the phone is. I dont want my phones screen to loose its virginity ever, so it will never see a single finger directly.

10. Mjcanton

Mjcanton Well-Known Member

I also ordered on the 19th, it better not be backordered - mine says in process. If it isn't here by the time i get my phone, I'll be mad because I will have to buy a cheap temporary protector..

11. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

I have a few decent, protectors, but not what i wanted, i want to protect around the joystick too!

12. cuban11182

I contacted them VIA email. I'll see how they respond.

13. Mike_B

Mike_B Well-Known Member

I ordered early afternoon on the 20th. Like others, the indication of it being in stock, and me being able to have the protector *before* the phone arrived was the only reason I ordered. If it doesn't come in time, I'll have to bitch about it and cancel my order, and buy something from VZW brick-and-mortar on the 29th. At least then I hold out for that German brand mentioned in another thread.

14. malice

malice Well-Known Member

Haha was watching the draft, picked up my AAO, and it has a tab on this thread, and email. Got an email from Zagg that says my order shipped.

15. malice

malice Well-Known Member

Hahaha nice. I just noticed they shipped it next day. Did someone tell them to come to this thread or something?

16. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

No disrespect to anyone who ordered one of these, but ZAGG screen protectors are the most overrated around. And believe me, I used to think they were the best around years and years ago. I used to get them for every device that I owned.

But now that I've tried others, they aren't great at all. They give too much of a rubbery feel on touch screens and the orange peel effect sucks.

If you are looking for a great screen protector, check out Wrapsol. Much better.

17. XDaydreamerX11

Does it have a lifetime guarantee, looks more expensive than Zagg? Nor could I find an option to order for the Inc?

I paid $7.50 for the Screen Protector, and $30 for the Headset. 50% off coupon was best deal I found :)

18. LCKY 13

LCKY 13 Member

Did no one consider ghost armor instead of invisibleSHIELD? I've always dealt with ghost-armor so how comparable are the two?

19. Crashumbc

I've heard a fair number have people suggest several different brands...

I choose ZAGG mostly because I could get before the phone arrived...

20. Rubik76

Rubik76 Well-Known Member

I think Zagg is a victim of its own success. They were awesome to deal with before they started selling through retail outlets. My experience since then is that the quality of their product and their customer service has gone down hill.

I've been a lot happier with Ghost Armor on my Eris, although the fact that the product is slightly smaller than the screen has been frustrating, and the design of the area around the proximity sensor is such that the product is starting to peel back a bit from the face of the phone.

I'm not 100% certain what to do with the face of the Incredible. I may use the VZW screen guards for a bit like I did with the Eris.

21. I think the Stealth Guard Protectors are available now and you get 2 of them for $9.99. I use it on my DROID and it's great.

22. cuban11182

So did I. Therefore, I will be a little upset if it doesn't arrive before the phone.

23. Wrathix

Wrathix Active Member

Has anyone been charged yet for that matter?

24. cuban11182

I have been charged and it show's pending in my bank account.

25. Crashumbc

I thought about this and checked last night. I haven't been charged.

My current plan is to wait till about 4pm(est) should 2pm out there, and call them if I haven't got a response to my E-mail.