• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Zagg Screen Protector

jamala00

Android Enthusiast
Aug 9, 2011
So I went to Best Buy to purchase and have them install a zagg screen protector for me. I have always used those cheap ones and was just tired of replacing them all the time. I figured I would let best buy install it, because if something happened they would be responsible to replace it. Well they installed one and I noticed after they were done that the one whole corner kind of looked creased. He says... No that is just the solution underneath. Wait till tomorrow if it is still there bring it back and we'll replace it. Well it was still there like I figured, so I took it back. They replaced it, but now I noticed today that the 2nd one they put on is not put on correctly. It is shifted to the left and part of the protector is actually hanging over the track pad. I don't use the track pad so I hadn't noticed it right away. But now that I noticed it I can't NOT focus on it and you can tell that the entire protector is off and not centered on the screen... URGG to I take it back again, or is there a way to fix this? This is why I have refrained from buying one a putting it on. $20... 1 shot... if you mess it up, it's another $20...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones