ze aria?

Last Updated:

1. satkins

satkins Member This Topic's Starter

I would just like to say how much I love the android phones!

I absolutely love the feel of the HTC phones. I recently went into an AT&T store and played around with the HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy, BB Torch, and iPhone. I'm getting a new phone soon. Everyone in my family has the iPhone and loves it. I play around with theirs but I just don't really like them all that much.

When I messed around with the Aria, I absoultey loved everything about it. I found that I could text fast on it, but I'm not sure how much I love the small size yet. I didn't like the Galaxy or the Torch much, either. Before I get a new phone, I'm trying to really look into it before I make a decision. I have looked at the reviews for the Aria, but I feel like people post reviews for phones when they've had them for a few days. I want to know what people think of them after owning them for a longer period of time. Any feedback would be so helpful, like why the Aria would be better than an iPhone. This next phone I get has to last me a long period of time. (At least 2 years).

Also, is there still a chance new phones will be released before christmas? If HTC came out with a slightly larger droid for ATT that would be perfect. But I love the Aria either way.

Thanks to anyone who offers me any advice.

Advertisement
  2. anika200

anika200 Well-Known Member

If you have until xmas I would wait and see what comes out in December and then buy. The aria will still be there but you could check out any new phones too. I have had my aria for about 2 months and still like it a bunch. Still works great as a phone too.

satkins likes this.
  3. satkins

satkins Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks a bunch. That's what I plan on doing!

4. trego

trego Member

Rumor has several new phones due for release in the near future. You might want to hang back and see whats new. Particulary phones with Froyo.

5. xti14

xti14 Active Member

I have had my Aria for over three months and have no regrets. I should however let you know satkins that it is a very delicate phone to have. I'm not sure if that has to do with it being to light or what...but I dropped the thing twice, and that resulted in two cracked screens. Seems to be a big issue with the Aria that some complain about...but don't get me wrong, phone is still amazing, just have to be more careful or perhaps get a case.