• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

satkins

Lurker
Sep 17, 2010
I would just like to say how much I love the android phones!

I absolutely love the feel of the HTC phones. I recently went into an AT&T store and played around with the HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy, BB Torch, and iPhone. I'm getting a new phone soon. Everyone in my family has the iPhone and loves it. I play around with theirs but I just don't really like them all that much.

When I messed around with the Aria, I absoultey loved everything about it. I found that I could text fast on it, but I'm not sure how much I love the small size yet. I didn't like the Galaxy or the Torch much, either. Before I get a new phone, I'm trying to really look into it before I make a decision. I have looked at the reviews for the Aria, but I feel like people post reviews for phones when they've had them for a few days. I want to know what people think of them after owning them for a longer period of time. Any feedback would be so helpful, like why the Aria would be better than an iPhone. This next phone I get has to last me a long period of time. (At least 2 years).

Also, is there still a chance new phones will be released before christmas? If HTC came out with a slightly larger droid for ATT that would be perfect. But I love the Aria either way.

Thanks to anyone who offers me any advice.

I have had my Aria for over three months and have no regrets. I should however let you know satkins that it is a very delicate phone to have. I'm not sure if that has to do with it being to light or what...but I dropped the thing twice, and that resulted in two cracked screens. Seems to be a big issue with the Aria that some complain about...but don't get me wrong, phone is still amazing, just have to be more careful or perhaps get a case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones