• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Zefie vs Joey

hey guys am using Zefie's 14.3 but I rather go back to 12.1 which gave me better battery life for whatever reason.Do I need to go back to stock again and then do the 12.1 flash or I just use the sprint utility and flash straight ti 12.1?Thx!

Any answer on this? I flashed Zefies 14.3 yesterday and I have those annoying lines...I thought it wouldn't bother me but, well, it does, lol. Trying to flash Joey's, do I need to go back to stock first? Ugh, please tell me no? lol.

Upvote 0
You can flash right to Joey or speedrabbit's SDX kernels.

I use speedrabbit's because I cannot select "Home Only" in the network selection menu with joey's kernel.

Thank you for the quick reply! Just finished flashing it! I tried Speedrabbits first...it was great but since my battery life didn't improve I thought maybe I'd try Zefie's, but then I got the lines, lol. So, I figure why not try them all and give Joey's a whirl, lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones