Zenithink 180 removing widgetsSupport

Last Updated:

1. mwcdevries

mwcdevries New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, i yust bought the zenithink zt-180. The manual is poor but i figerd out how to ad widgets on the screen. But in don't find a way how to remove one. Can anyone help me?

Martijn

Advertisement
  2. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member

I'm assuming it's the same as adding and removing on an Android phone, so just long press on which ever widget you want removed and drag down to the garbage can.

3. mwcdevries

mwcdevries New Member This Topic's Starter

No...thats not the solution. I see no garbarge can and if i'm in the menu to add widgets, the menu use almost the whole screen. You don't use drag en drop to add widgets but yust have to select them. So please help...

4. jtbnet

jtbnet Well-Known Member

You can't delete widgets from the add menu... you need to unisnstall any app that includes the widgets to make them go away from the menu... you drag a widget you had already placed on a homescreen to the trashcan to delete it from the homescreen but that widget will stay in the menu for adding back later unless you uninstall the app that includes that widget.

5. patchie

patchie New Member

If you press 3 secounds on the icon than will see the trash can in the middle, than you move the icon to the trash and it wil be deleted

good luck

Patchie