Zenithink not bootingSupport

Last Updated:

1. vince1

vince1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Have had this unit for about a week and apart from the wifi issues it was working great till...... I just went to turn it on one evening and nothing. It gets as far as the ANDROID_ stage and then stops.
    I have reset the unit several time and nothing.
    Is there any other way of getting it back to life apart from Flashing it as just had it set up as I liked.
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. vince1

vince1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just reflashed it and left out the userdata file and all good.

3. markwat

markwat New Member

Hi,I'm a new forum member. Half a year ago I purchased a Zenithink ZT-180 10.2" Android 2.1 Tablet ePAD.Mostly as a gift to my wife for reading ebooks. The device worked perfectly for about 2 months and than the front button stopped responding.Pushing other buttons(ON/OFF too) returns back to the main desktop. POWER OFF the device you can only pushing the reset or pushing ON/OFF for 10 sec.One month later it stopped working at all.Occasionally I noticed that after pushing the ON button the EPAD logo appears in 3 minutes. It takes additional 3 min for the device to boot. And so it worked till now.Two days ago it begins booting and stops at [ANDROID_] line and the cursor keeps flashing.
    My main PC is Win XP SP3 32-bit.I tried to connect the Tablet but didn't find any USB-driver.
    May be smb has any idea how to repair it.How can I enter the flashing mode with the front button not respond?
    Appreciate every advice.

4. mr.hamada

mr.hamada New Member

pls tell me how did u reflash it