• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Zenithink ZT-180 - FCC Compliance Certificate

thanks for setting up this here in the US, I find it interesting, hopefully your tech support is good, I would pay for buying from that, I got mine from androidtime.com and although he is based in China, I got mine within 3 days of ordering plus this customer support is excellent (first tablet came defective and he replaced it immediately without me sending the defective one back) so all I spent in waiitng for 6 days for the running one. Not to mention, it came with a free leather case...

for me, customer service is 100% reason why I buy and being a loyal customer and telling all my friends to order it from.

PS: btw, your FAQ page's links are not right, when you click on a question, it sometimes take you to the wrong answer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones