Zii Egg

Last Updated:

1. pantori

pantori New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

last week I read something about the creative media player "Zii Egg" (Zii.com). I'd like to know weather any of you think that it's worth buying this "starter kit". The hardware is awesome and it comes, as you can guess, with android on it. I'm new to android and I'd like to start developing apps..

thx for your help,
    pantori

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

It looks awesome from a technical spec... To bad that is contains no phone....
    What a shame ... but it shows what is possible and that systems are coming that will have the memory that a SmartPhone deserves ....

3. LazyFly

LazyFly New Member

Based on the long list of features this egg is able to do, i find it pretty impressive. Just like a portable tablet pc. what's really nice to see is the hd output, gps.. i will say its worth getting if you are a developers if not just wait for a consumer's version like me :p

4. pantori

pantori New Member This Topic's Starter

well, i'd like to develop on it - but also i'm wonderting if there's any difference between the developers and the consumers edition. i mean, it's running android, so i guess i can write apps for both versions, don't i?

5. UnderWhat?

UnderWhat? Well-Known Member

Hardware is nice. However not much of an upgrade from previous. I mean, CPU speed is unkown, but RAM is 256, smaller than Hero and Magic 32A.