• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zio on Sprint...

K-Rizzle

Android Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2009
So I was due for an upgrade and ended up not wanting to shell out the extra 10 bucks for the evo, I didn't want the transform because it's similar to my moment and i wanted a change of "scenery", and I've heard the LG Optimus S has very poor screen resolution.

So the zio it was. I actually like it, it's a cute little phone.

Can anyone recommend a good screen protector that won't affect the keyboard AND that will stop the smearing? Every time my finger touches the screen it leaves smeary marks all over it, and my hands are clean, lol. :p

try the screen protector made by zagg most best buys carry it and its def worth it you will prob have to get the one you cut to size yourself its twenty or so bucks and you get three but they last forever.i dont honestly know if it will help with the screen smearing or not but its the best screen protector i know of.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones