• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ZIP] 10.1 Visual Voicemail Fix | *9016 Fixed

Try VoiceDialer.

Say "Open APNS"

Check the Sprint.

Let me know if it works after that.:)

Different person, same problem. Currently on the newest DU 4.2.2, 2013-06-11. VVM works perfectly but no mms. Checked the Sprint apn, no change. Do I need to reboot or something after checking the apn? Another thread mentioned changing two 3-digit sequences in the apn, but I haven't had cause to mess with APNs since working on my old G1 (lol) and can't seem to figure out how to modify an apn...

Upvote 0
Different person, same problem. Currently on the newest DU 4.2.2, 2013-06-11. VVM works perfectly but no mms. Checked the Sprint apn, no change. Do I need to reboot or something after checking the apn? Another thread mentioned changing two 3-digit sequences in the apn, but I haven't had cause to mess with APNs since working on my old G1 (lol) and can't seem to figure out how to modify an apn...

Odd because I'm running the same ROM right now and used the same fix and mine is working. Don't know what to tell you other than I always wait to flash it until the ROM has loaded and I've rebooted at least once to let things settle in. You can mod the APN's pretty easily by using the voice dailer and just press and hold down on the APN and menu should pop up to modify it. I think Mazda also has a thread on how to modify APN's on XDA.

Setting APNs

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones