• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ZIP] MMS FIX FOR CM/AOSP/AOKP (THANKS wolfu)

I honestly never thought this was gonna happen... BUT IT DID! Thanks Wolfu and you too deserve some credit David because this wouldn't have happened if this thread never existed!

I totally agree Thanks David, If this thread didn't exist I wouldn't have even tried to get MMS working.

Upvote 0
Hey David, I installed chomp SMS and I can now see all the messages, so it seems there is an issue with your ROM. The ROM originally caused some messages to be seen as MMS so i looked for a solution to view them. Then the solution still didn't work and now I can view them with the third party sms application.

ScFel.png

question is, can I make this my default SMS app by dropping it in that folder?

Upvote 0
I can't say anything about pacman...I want to try that but I'm aokp 3.5.2 and it works great.

I was thinking about flashing it myself tonight, but I'm gonna wait until tomorrow I think. I'm waiting on getting some input about it and how its been acting for people. Battery life is job one for me, but I also judge on just plain looks as well.

Upvote 0
I was thinking about flashing it myself tonight, but I'm gonna wait until tomorrow I think. I'm waiting on getting some input about it and how its been acting for people. Battery life is job one for me, but I also judge on just plain looks as well.

AOKP has been good on battery for me. So I'm pretty happy with it. Don't think I'll flash pacman for a bit honestly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones