• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZmaxPro Tethering

Has anyone stopped tethering limit on ZmaxPro?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Possibly

• Total voters
I have done plenty of reading about tethering with zmaxpro with Android 6.0. I have changed apn's numerous times, tryed the TTL change in Linux mint to hide usage. Also ive tryed both payed versions of easytether and foxfi, but native tethering has locked usage of using those apps. As i can only get foxfi wifi tether to work, wich all i can see it does is avoid the check on your apn but still monitors usage.As far as I can find the bootloader is locked and phone cannot be rooted. I am using Linux mint 18 on one PC and windows 10 on a tablet/PC. The only thing I can find close to where I want to be to hide my tethering is changing a settings file called settings.db located @
/data/data/com.android.settings/shared_prefs
Problem is I was having trouble using push pull commands, I have adb installed in mint but can't seem to get them running from terminal. If anyone has any help with tethering limit/ rooting or lack of with ZmaxPro please feel free to comment any help/ ideas will be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones