Zoe videos, setup/issuesSupport

1. Samcanadian

Samcanadian Well-Known Member

I feel that a subforum dedicated to the HTC One would not be complete without a thread that covers a function exclusive to our device!

I find myself making and sharing one of these every time I go out to a function or event with other people. It's just a given that I will be taking a ton of snaps with my camera, so it's sure nice to be able to hit a couple buttons and create a short and sweet video like this that people remember, rather than flipping through a photo album that collects dust!

Here's one of us golfing last weekend. The snow had just gone away here in Winnipeg, MB (about a month late) and we took to the links.

https://share.htc.com/gpK2A3594#zeroing

Advertisement
    :
  2. aachterhof

aachterhof Active Member

Samcanadian and KOLIO like this.
  3. ChrisPdx

ChrisPdx Active Member

...can this be done? I'll be picking up my One in a few days. I'd really like to share Zoe's with family and friends through MMS. Most of them are still running iPhone's.
  4. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

you can share the link to where they're stored.
  5. ChrisPdx

ChrisPdx Active Member

Hmm. So there's no way to send the actual Zoe...just the link?
  6. Samcanadian

Well you can save the Zoe Highlight compilation as a video and then send that. That's how the guy at the hockey game saved his, before uploading it to Youtube.
    marctronixx likes this.
  7. RobGee89

RobGee89 Active Member

hey guys ive taken a few shots with zoe but when i try to make a sequence shot it never pick the frames i want to use and doesnt give me the choice to choose the ones i want so is there a way to make zoe show more frames to choose from?
  8. Samcanadian

You're running the latest version of Sense?

If you go to any photo album, you can slide to the left and get into the "Video Highlights" preview, where it'll show a randomized group of highlights being sorted into a video complete with soundtrack. What's new with the latest update is that you now have the ability to select which pictures you want...and the ones that HAVE been selected for the video are highlighted in blue.

For example, open your basic photo album and slide left (or technically slide your thumb RIGHT) to get to the Highlight preview. You'll be greeted with a video and music playing, and a series of thumbnails below the video which you can select and deselect in order to add them to the video.
    RobGee89 likes this.
  9. RobGee89

RobGee89 Active Member

Yeah mate I'm on sense 5.5 but what I mean is that when I use zone to do a little video and then try to turn that in a sequence shot it never chooses the frames I want, it give like 5 or 6 to choose from but there never the ones I think would look best.
  10. Samcanadian

Ah I gotcha. Yeah, there's no option for that...it's just something it does automatically and sometimes you get good outcomes and sometimes you dont.
    RobGee89 and marctronixx like this.