• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZOMG Milestone FINALLY OVERCLOCKED

... and it could be easier either!

For some reason none of the major gadget sites have picked up this post made a few days back on XDA Developers:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=683638

There are detailed instructions there but suffice to say all you need is to download the app and run it in concert with SetCPU.

Been using 1000 MHz for a few days - everything is silky smooth, temp never passes 40 C, even in 3d apps. Linpack shows 9 mflops!

Finally my Moto Milestone works as good as the N1 - imagine what it will be like with froyo!

HAVE FUN!

... and it could be easier either!

Soo..what you're saying is that it's not particularly easy, and there's room to make it even easier!? Never understood why people use that expression. It's "it couldn't be easier"!

Love the enthusiasm though - havent bothered overclocking mine yet, but i might do if it ever starts getting sluggish on me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones