1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

ZooGue CaseAccessories

1. nateo

nateo Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

3. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

its clear they just cut and pasted the FAQ from their ipad version. its fleabay, what do you expect?
  4. jeff327

jeff327 Well-Known Member

5. xxraffyxx

xxraffyxx Active Member

My video:
    xoom case
    YouTube - My Movie

ipad 2 video (better edited video) give a better idea of the case.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZjYMT0TuPU

Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coupon code 10% off
    ZGRAFOL28

Their website
    ZooGue

zoogue was the one to hook me up with this coupon code, hopefully more people use this code. Maybe I can convince them to send me a free case that I can giveaway.
  6. jonw757

jonw757 Well-Known Member

Awesome! I've been waiting for a review like this before I buy. Will be placing my order today.
    marctronixx likes this.
  7. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

Hmm.. This case is awesome looking. I'm not sure which case I like/what I prefer. I'm thinking about the rooCASE here: Amazon.com: rooCASE Executive Portfolio (Black) Leather Case Cover with Landscape / Portrait View for Motorola XOOM Android Tablet: Electronics which has the stand and case for the device, but it's not as nice a stand.

Then this has an awesome stand, but it's just not that much of a case otherwise. I guess I can always find a portfolio that fits the device + case and a BT keyboard.
  8. BigKayDaddy

BigKayDaddy Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the review. I think I will be getting this case because I am extremely dissatisfied with my current leather case.
  9. NCTurner

NCTurner Well-Known Member

Nice review Raffy. I ordered my zoom case based on your ipad2 case review. Glad to know they maintained their high quality!
    marctronixx likes this.
  10. NCTurner

Which one do you currently have, and why are you dissatisfied with it?
  11. BigKayDaddy

12. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

^^^ i agree the kevi kev case is a tad loose for my taste however ive never had it slip out on me. yikes thats not good. this is a much better leather case.. id be on it however im holding out for otterbox.
  13. NCTurner

Yeah, I saw a pic of a xoom in one of those, and it was definitely 'saggy'. I opted to not go with that one, after I saw that. I have a zoogue on order, but it'll be a couple of weeks until I get it. I may just make a ghetto case out of duct tape while I wait, to go with my world's cheapest stand! :)
  14. BigKayDaddy

Same. I ordered my ZooGue case yesterday and I won't be receiving it until the end of the month at the earliest.
  15. jeff327

I got my ZooGue case today. The previous review nailed it. This case is perfect. I am very confident my OEM case will be joining the IPhone living on the toys of misfit island.
  16. gamul1

gamul1 Well-Known Member

So. I just got this new ZooGoo case in the mail today and I am very happy with it. The Xoom fits very snug in the case with no slipping anywhere. Plus the adjustment ability to adjust this to almost any angle make this very nice for typing and watching a movie. Also its easy to set it up at a nice angle to just browse or read.

The only minor flaw I have with it is the case bows out a little at the top front around the front facing camera. Its really minor and does not impact it negatively at all beyong the slight visual aspect. Still, very happy with it and would not return it.

I will update this if I come across any other issues to share.
  17. BigKayDaddy

Just got my ZooGue case today and I am also pleased with it. Much better fit than the previous case I was using.

I also have the same minor flaw with the case bowing out at the top front bezel.

Overall, excellent case and I will be using it for as long as I have my Xoom.
  18. zoogue

zoogue New Member

zoogue here!
    glade to see everyone is enjoying there case. We are aware of the issue with the top lip of our case bowing up and are currently working with our factory to solve this issue. The solution is a simple one. The leather just needs to a minor break in. it should solve the problem with time, however you can accelerate it by taking out the xoom and pinching down on the fold at the top part of the lip. It has been very effective so far.

If you have any question or comments don't hesitate to post or send me a private message.
    BigKayDaddy and Leodoc like this.
  19. jonw757

jonw757 Well-Known Member

Got my case today, love it, but like others have that small issue with the lip at the top. Not the end of the world, glad I can carry it in my bag now without worry of destroying it.
  20. gamul1

gamul1 Well-Known Member

So - here is how minor the flaw is: taking the xoom out to play with the case is more effort than it would be worth. It really does not bother me enough.

But thanks for tip though!
  21. zoogue

zoogue New Member

Hope your enjoying your zoogue case.

If anyone else is interested in a case heres a coupon code for you everyone

ZG5OFF
    $5 off
  22. mkrupit

mkrupit New Member

Just unboxed mine. Poor fit and bad quality.

Corners not so form fitting, so power button get recessed by like 1/2" and is difficult to access. Velcro on top closure also came unstitched and unglued after one use.

Going to return the case and go back to my silicone skin.

Pics online to demonstrate: Picasa Web Albums - Mike Krupit - Xoom ZooGue case.
  23. jeff327

Does anyone know if I have to take my Xoom out of my Zoogue case when going through security at the airport?
  24. bgrutter

bgrutter Well-Known Member

Just flew with mine in my NaviTech case. Not the same case, but for all practical purposes, looks very similar (leather folio-case). Can't imagine you'll encounter any problems.

But then again, I DON'T work for TSA.
  25. gamul1

gamul1 Well-Known Member

I don't know why they would need to do that - I would be curious if they ever do that and why.

But I am curious why this would be a big deal?