Zoom in on pics = better qualitySupport

Last Updated:

1. Mikey P

Mikey P Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So everytime I take a pic it comes out with a fuzzy look to it like it's just slightly out of focus. I have read that although the camera is an 8 megapixel that is has poor quality parts in it so I never really thought much about it. I just happen to open a pic in the gallery and slightly pinch zoomed in on it and the pic became amazingly sharp and in focus. Not sure if I have a setting wrong on the camera or if anyone else has this problem. After I zoomed a little bit, I cropped it and saved the pic and it has great sharpness and quality but I don't want to do this with all my pics so I'm wondering if there is something going on with the settings or maybe the camera itself. Let me know if anyone else has had this experience. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Yankees368

Yankees368 Well-Known Member

That is just a glitch in the gallery, been there since day 1. Don't know why. The actual picture files are just fine, its just the way the gallery displays them.

Mikey P likes this.
  3. 84guy

84guy Well-Known Member

think it has something to do with the cache. when you zoom in it loads the image. but zoomed out its using the cache. not 100% sure but thats what ive always figured

4. benchsitter21

benchsitter21 Active Member

Would using the stock froyo 2.2 gallery app show the images correctly as opposed to this blurry Sense Gallery?

Mikey P likes this.
  5. Mikey P

Mikey P Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Good call on both accounts. That's why I come here :)
    The only thing with the stock froyo is it takes so damn long to load the pics, but they are clear. Thanks again.