ZOPO ZP300 Field 4.5-inch HD Phone

1. toffzter

toffzter Member

Hi! The new Chinese android smartphone ZOPO ZP300 Field looks great. It has an MT6575 1GHz CPU, 4.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS screen, 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. And most importantly, it is a dual SIM phone. It sells at around $300.

I believe this is a good alternative for those who want an HD smartphone with an affordable price. Would you agree? What do you think?

Advertisement
    :
  2. vivandroidcom

vivandroidcom New Member

Yes, Zopo Zp300 is a good dual sim smartphone. I bought one from the official website zopomobileshop it's great!
  3. onlyandroid

onlyandroid New Member

I saw that zopo has a good technical support.
  4. toffzter

toffzter Member

I agree. I browsed their website and they update their phones' firmwares frequently. That's good after-sales service.
  5. Gren24

Gren24 New Member

I have just got this phone . Had it about a week and vary pleased with if.vary responsive and quik . Would recommened it. A lot better than my old wildfire S with S off
  6. amacg

amacg Member

Zopo we feel is the best up and coming China based Smartphone maker with a global focus. I think there's great opportunity or Chinese brands but most are content to focus on their home market. That's what makes Zopo different - they truly want to build a community of customers globally.

The ZP500 is a great phone, my favorite non-mainstream Android Smartphone - hopefully more to come from them.
  7. oldcpu

oldcpu Active Member

I've been using my ZP500+ close to six months now and I have no major complaints. Thus far I have used it in Europe and Asia. I plan to use it in North America in another 6 weeks.