ZTE AVID Screen ReplacementSupport

Last Updated: 2013-03-05 19:57:22
  1. CarlOli

CarlOli Member

So since the ZTE Avid comes with a standard glass its pretty easy to break. So lucky me after a month it drops screen first and breaks horribly and I was too stingy to get insurance. So my question is... CAN SCREEN REPLACEMENTS BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE? For cheap would be nice. Pronto please

Advertisement
  2. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

I gotchur Bad News, I gotchur Good News. :D

The bad news is you appear to be SOL re; a replacement screen. (A quick Googly show zippitydoodaa replacement screens.)

The good news is that's probably for the best for you.

Go to Wirefly and get a new Avid for $119. Rebate it for $50. (You have until 3/31 to get the phone.) That get's you down to $69 for the new Avid.

You won't get a new screen put on it for that.

PS; Get a case for the new one... :rolleyes:

PSS; The only downside is that Wirefly will send it to you via the slow Rickshaw from Maryland delivery service...

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  3. DjSidEShoW

DjSidEShoW Well-Known Member

Dude, if your on metroPCS, the Insurance is $39. You get the phone sent to you next day air for free. Don't u think that would be cheaper and easier than buying new glass and installing it yourself? Do you know how hard changing glass is if you don't have the experience and or tools to do it?

Just pay the 39$ dude.
  4. dadcup

dadcup Well-Known Member

You can go to a corp store too just show the the phone a they will give you a new one that what I did when my phone got hard brick