• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE Force N9100 Case

lawyergirl1

Lurker
May 27, 2013
Hello everyone I really hope someone can help me...I just bought a new ZTE Force N9100 and have been looking for a case that will protect it. I had an Otterbox case for my last Droid but I can't find one for this one. Can someone please tell me where I can get an Otterbox case for my new Droid or tell me what brand case is comparable in protection and durability to the Otterbox? Or if there is a phone that has a case that will be compatible with my Droid?

Hello everyone I really hope someone can help me...I just bought a new ZTE Force N9100 and have been looking for a case that will protect it. I had an Otterbox case for my last Droid but I can't find one for this one. Can someone please tell me where I can get an Otterbox case for my new Droid or tell me what brand case is comparable in protection and durability to the Otterbox? Or if there is a phone that has a case that will be compatible with my Droid?

I've done some additional research and I believe I have found a phone called a ZTE Aurora that is supposed to be an alternate name for the N9100. Is anyone able to confirm this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones