1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support zte light touch problems

1. rajamanusr

rajamanusr New Member

dear All

I am new to this forum and from srilanka. recently i bought a ZTE light V9 in malaysia. i was using a p990i and a bb 8310.my light was working fine for few days now the screen does not respond at times. rotating the thing helps at times but even the keyborad is dead. hope someone can help me on this issue please.

Advertisement
  2. ting80427

ting80427 New Member

I have encountered similar problem with you. I need to go to the service centre of ZTE and the technician helped me re-install the system of tablet. The re-installation process took little time to complete. The problem did not appear again after re-installation of system.
  3. tztm211

tztm211 New Member

Anyone know how to reinstall SW for ZTE V9...mine one need to reinstall after fail to reboot when i did partation for SD card.
  4. MelodyMan

MelodyMan Well-Known Member

5. rmgmat

rmgmat New Member

H E L P

got my zte v9 tablet 2.2 and for two weeks now and up to this date, everytime i tried to connect to my wifi at home, results are been the same...authenticating, scanning then disconnected.

i can't figure out what's wrong. i can use the wifi on my ipod touch but not on the zte v9 tablet.

at the mall, there's no problem w/ me connecting to wifi. it's always at home.

im using Wireless-N Home Router WRT120N.

hope that i can receive answers with this concern.

thanks.
  6. MelodyMan

MelodyMan Well-Known Member

Try to experiment with bands B, N or G.
  7. cyndi13

cyndi13 New Member

Your network is password protected with a WEP or WPA key. You need to find out who created it and enter it in your Wi-Fi settings. It keeps looping like that because it's looking for a password that you either haven't filled in or is incorrect.
  8. deimpeti

deimpeti New Member

bye. it would be any question that a separate display and touch pad do I get? ZTE V9 ligt. and if so at what price and where?