• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZTE Majesty turning it self off right after boot up & has a rolling reboot.

compguy1974

Lurker
Oct 15, 2014
I have a zte majesty (straight talk) phone, it is my sons phone all of a sudden it has started shutting itself off when you first turn it on it boots as usual then soon as the lock screen comes up the phone turns itself off. So far I have tried different chaging cords, differnet plug ins, charging it from computer, and even a brand new battery. All the charging cords work on other phones and show as chargimg this one, the new battery was fully charged in another of our zte majesty phones and placed in this one and it still has the same issue. I have done a hard factory reset (hold down the power and volume up button at the same time with the phone completly powered off etc..) 2 different times just to make sure it took both seemed like they did and we still have the same issue. Now If I try to charge it from the cable in a usb port on my desktop as we usually do the windows os makes the ah found something sound then the uhoh you unplugged it sound continually ( I call it a rolling reboot), the notification light that is red during charging comes on, phone screen goes from the zte boot logo, the battery logo loads showing the green line moving then it reboots and starts this same process even when connected to a wall charger while charging now, any ideas guys?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones