• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE Max Duo. In-app menu problems.

Destiny:Rise of Iron. Worth the $30?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Hell no.

• Total voters
Hello! I'm new to this site and only joined just to ask this question. This question will most likely be a life changer for my phone. I have a couple apps the don't have menu options on screen and require the use of an in app menu. I had a ZTE Majesty before I "upgraded" to the ZTE Max Duo and in the Majesty the bottom right navigation key was able to access this little hidden menu. BUT. on my Max Duo, ITS JUST THE TASK MANAGER. ALWAYS. TASK MANAGER. I looked all over settings and developer options in hopes to fix something. The only thing I can do is change the back and task manager buttons around. I see Android is realising a new phone and I might get it to combat this stupid interface of the Duo. I really don't want to waste money so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones