1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Zte Merit APN question

1. missk2u

missk2u New Member

I have the ZTE Merit from Net 10 and thought that I would post here since it is a similar model. I am new to androids and appreciate any help.
    An old thread on this forum lead me hear and I hope that someone can point me in the right direction. I cannot access my company's email over 3G only on wi-fi. It was suggested that the apn was set incorrectly when I purchased the phone. I am not really sure what an apn is and how ai can fix this.... Any suggestions as how to resolve this?
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Motorhead1991

Motorhead1991 Well-Known Member

I can't help much for your APN issue, but the Merit is the Avail, anf the European Roamer.
  3. mike1nine

mike1nine New Member

Got to the android market place(Google play) and search for red pocket configurator and download it (since you can connect to wifi, this will only take a few seconds and follow the instructions that way) and tada you should have access to your mobile web I have the merit and had this problem after switching to a custom rom and the APN was set up with just ATT Broadband and WAP and couldn't connect to the mobile webfrom either but that app should config. everything for you just right
  4. Motorhead1991

Motorhead1991 Well-Known Member

Mike you should have mentioned that, one of the beta testers could use that.
  5. mike1nine

mike1nine New Member

I didnt know you were looking for a solution to this