ZTE Merit. Broken Charger? Help!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MorganPhillips, Oct 26, 2012.

1. MorganPhillips

MorganPhillips New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    My phones been acting up. The other day I was charging my phone, after about half an hour I unplugged it and my boyfriend charged his phone. (it's straighttalk so they all have the same charger.) I went to put my phone back on charge and it wouldn't charge. It fit perfectly.
    Now it won't charge with ANY charger except one, and it falls out a lot. I also have to hold the charger in place in order for it to charge.
    I need to fix this soon because I need a phone considering I'm pregnant and need to call somebody if I go into labor! (Due date october 29th)
    Please help!

Advertisement
  2. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Male
    IRCop & Dev
    WV
    It would probably be better if you had a Mod move this to the Avail/Merit form.

These phones are very picky about there chargers. If it is the USB falling out of the phone then a new cable may do the trick. Walmart has a cheep $7 universal car charger I know works. An other option is to get one of the chargers from ebay that charges the battery out of the phone.

3. faxanidu

faxanidu Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Male
    Too many -.-
    Arkansas
    Mine did this. i think the pin connectors are defective. i got another phone. im a sub contractor so i need my phone working 24 / 7