ZTE Score getting apps problem?Support

Last Updated:

1. Candy4UrSkull

Candy4UrSkull Member

I picked up the score and seems like alot of apps i try to get are not compatible with my phone. I don't understand why? Will they in time be available for my phone? Apps like Talking Tom and Shop savvy barcode scanner are not available. There have been a number of times my boyfriend got an app for his phone and when i tried to get it for mine it says it's not available. Am i doing something wrong?

2. Drummer1rj

Drummer1rj Member

To my knowledge, you're not doing anything wrong. I've had this phone for about two months and it's not that there's something wrong with the app or the phone. I'm thinking it's because the ZTE Score is such an... "off-brand" phone that alot of the apps that you find on the app store aren't yet compatible with our phone. I don't know the specifics of it at all, but I think eventually they will be compatible. Also, what I do, is if it app isn't available for my phone, I find another app that does the same thing. There isn't always a replacement, but generally there is one.

Hope this helps! :D
  3. pinebox

pinebox New Member

I was thinking about buying this phone but this thread scares me some. Can anyone tell me if the Google+ app is available for the Score? No sense in upgrading my HTC Hero if I can't run what I need to on it.
  4. Drummer1rj

Drummer1rj Member

Honestly, there's no reason to be scared. Google + is compatible. Its not like every other app isn't available. Its just an app every now and then. Like the talking Tom app or some multi touch apps. (As in tap tap revolution). But generally, if the app you're looking for isn't available, there usually IS a backup app you can find. Just sometimes takes some searching.
  5. marvin655

marvin655 New Member

Let me tell u something I have this phone like 1 month ago and I love playing games and also this apps like tom cat they're compatible Iya have it on my phone u know what to do go to the market and search 4shared snd download it then searcg the app that u like in there but after the name put apk example : talking tom cat.apk like that I hope this help u. This is my first comment on the community :) cya later
  6. greatwyrmm

greatwyrmm New Member

Open a browser and search for bazaarandroid in the search box. Open the main site and download the aptoid.apk when prompted. (make sure you have unknown sources checked under settings/applications) Install the aptoid apk and open it. From there you can search for any app you want. They will all download and install from your aptoid.
  7. ilovemusic

ilovemusic New Member

Does Voxer work with this phone???