• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE Score or Samsung Intercept

I'm not going to be signing up for any plan so that doesn't matter. I'm only using it for apps, games, music and wifi.

I just can't decide or figure out which phone is better. Which phone is faster and more smooth? Best buy has the intercept on sale, so both would be about the same price. which is the better phone?

thanks

I'm not going to be signing up for any plan so that doesn't matter. I'm only using it for apps, games, music and wifi.

I just can't decide or figure out which phone is better. Which phone is faster and more smooth? Best buy has the intercept on sale, so both would be about the same price. which is the better phone?

thanks
The ZTE has a bigger screen, (3.5" vs 3.2"), it's much newer, and has Gingerbread, I believe the Intercept has Froyo. I think the Intercept has a slide out keyboard. If you are interested in the keyboard, that would be the only advantage of the Intercept I can think of.

PS-welcome to the forums!

Upvote 0
Thanks for the help. Yeah the keyboard isnt a big deal.. i like it but i don't care about it that much. I really just wasn't sure which one was best to go with because i have never heard of ZTE.

Thanks im happy to be apart of the android community :p
You might want to check out some reviews on YouTube for each phone to help you make up your mind. The bigger screen and newer version of Android would make me lean toward the ZTE, but it's obviously a matter of personal preference. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones