• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root zte score will not root or reset

rebelgoth

Lurker
Apr 16, 2012
I have a zte score from cricket and i have rooted it before but for some dumb reason i unrooted it. Now i am trying to re root my phone and it gets to daemon started successfully then nothing happens. Usb debugging is on, drivers are installed and using same root i used before. My phone also will not factory data reset or hard reset. Ive held down volume down power and camera button and the phone goes to zte screen and stays there no android pops up or anything. I have to take the battery out to get the phone unstuck and i turn it back on and nothings changes. A solution to one or BOTH problems would be so greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I had the same problem with my phone. It was rooted and then I UNROOTED it to try to see if I could get into the phones recovery menu, but no luck.

After looking around I downloaded "SuperOneClickv2.3.3-ShortFuse.zip", saved it to my desktop in a folder and extracted all the files in the same folder. Then I connected my phone to my computer with the USB cord, but removed the SD Card prior to connecting the USB cord; then ran the "superOneClick.exe" file and I was rooted again.

I hope this helps.

If you figure out a way to get into the Recovery Menu; please share.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones