• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE U960 ROM Discussion

Hello I have the ZTE V970. I used a mod ROM but I made a backup before doing that. The problem is that I use now CWM recovery (6.0.1.2) and I cannot restore the stock data. I get "Error while flashing boot image". I do not know what I am doing wrong

I go to restore from internal sdcard --> and I choose the restored backup

I have wiped all the data/cache & dalvik cash available. But still nothing. Does anyone know?

Upvote 0
Some days ago I decided to synchronize my bookmarks. I installed some programms to import/export bookmarks. After new bookmarks are added to the standart browser I press bookmark item and receive force-close. Changing of permissions isn't resolved this problem. The default folder of bookmarks can't be deleted manually also. How to resolve this problem with permissions?

Upvote 0
Greetings.
I'm from Russia, I know bad English, I write through translate google.
Recently bought a smartphone and want to flash it, but china-iphone.ru are dead links. Pour please ZTE_U960_kernel_2B06_ram386_OC_catty.zip and
ZTE_U960_kernel_2B06_ram390_catty.zip and
SetMode_U960V1.00.00Setup.zip and
archive of The Solutor like fiksenny radio for 128k simok and
archive radio modules for the Chinese version of the 12-13-2V03 + program.
Thanks in advance, and Sorry for my English.

Upvote 0
Greetings.
I'm from Russia, I know bad English, I write through translate google.
Recently bought a smartphone and want to flash it, but china-iphone.ru are dead links. Pour please ZTE_U960_kernel_2B06_ram386_OC_catty.zip and
ZTE_U960_kernel_2B06_ram390_catty.zip and
SetMode_U960V1.00.00Setup.zip and
archive of The Solutor like fiksenny radio for 128k simok and
archive radio modules for the Chinese version of the 12-13-2V03 + program.
Thanks in advance, and Sorry for my English.
see at right top of this page and study "all 46 likes".there r all answers.

Upvote 0
Hello!
I would like to ask for help.
I have a ZTE U960 device. I did factory reset, and since you can not see the WiFi router in my home. It is not visible and invisible when SSID. See other wifi hotspots, but not mine.
Please help me.
Norbert

Hi. Try to switch your router to n or b standard, or if it dual band change to 2ghz. or try to change name of access point.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones