ZTE V768 T-mobile Concord Hang on logoSupport

1. chandruchiyyan

chandruchiyyan New Member

I have Zte v768 T-mobile Concord just i did Erase Manually After that mobile Restart and Hang on Android logo only So i tryed to remove battery and again Put and powerd on But Mobile Hang on Logo Only [​IMG] My mobile Could not enter Recovery mode ...Mobile just enter Fastboot mode only Any one Have solution ? thank's .

Advertisement
  2. oloung1

oloung1 Member

how long have you owned it before it started hanging?
    why did you have to manually erase the phone instead of returning it?
  3. slinc101

slinc101 New Member

I'm having trouble with call barring on my T-mobile Concord phone. Shows sim card or network error every time ? I'm using my original sim card from my previous cell phone. Would that make a difference ? Any help would be appreciated as the manual is very brief.
  4. Hey i think i have a solution for u . Try to do a hard reset using ur volume keys or something like tht, I faced the same issue with this phone it wont pass the LOGo, contact the manufactures i.e ZTE and they will help u with the Hard reset is what they call it.
  5. johnjord

johnjord Guest

Hey chandruchiyyan i too had same problem with this phone it stuck on the stick together logo and i tried couple things later i called up the manufactures i had worte them on paper the steps will be ,Switch off the handset, and press the POWER KEY and VOLUME DOWN key simultaneously until it got into Recovery/Upgrade mode and Press the HOME key to get in to the next interface and Use VOLUME key to select the function you need, such as reboot system now apply update from sdcard wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, Use Volume up and Volume down to move the cursor, Then use volume down key to move the cursor to " yes-delete all user data" , press menu key to select it. Then choose reboot system now, you phone will reboot itself and that will fix it and make sure you remove the Sd card before the reset.
  6. johnjord

johnjord Guest

I'm having trouble with call barring on my T-mobile Concord phone. Shows sim card or network error every time ? I'm using my original sim card from my previous cell phone. Would that make a difference ? Any help would be appreciated as the manual is very brief.

Hey slinc101 I would like to share something here that as of my knowledge V768 concord it
  7. WynterBytch

WynterBytch New Member

I don't believe using a SIM from another carrier should be the problem unless you were not able to successfully activate it with T-Mobile. I am assuming you were able to otherwise, why would you be trying to get into specific call settings. And just an FYI, Family Mobile from Wal Mart still uses T-Mobile's network, so no conflict should arise from that. It's a simple 'reseller' set up.
    Are you able to send/receive calls and sms or mms messages?
    Can you access the internet ok?
    What previous carrier's SIM card are you using?
    Are you able to access the call barring menu? If so, what options are you selecting?
    I can help you with this, but I need to know the information above first.
  8. kranzis27

kranzis27 New Member

it only shows an exclamation mark in a triangle with lol android dude what's do I get the update to put on sd card? Please hwlp
  9. cellking262

cellking262 New Member

thx bro
  10. mizzhp

mizzhp New Member

I have a Concord and it is stuck on the logo i tried to do a hard reset by holding down the power button and the volume button and when it gets to the screen with the exclamation and i press the home button it wont move so i think my buttons are stuck as well please helpppppp