• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] zte warp cant send or receive pic messages

did it work with this ROM/setup before and stop working or has it never worked?

If it never worked, go to the thread for the ROM you have and ask for help there or choose another ROM.

Few things I would do if it worked before and just stopped:

reboot to recovery and wipe cache/dalvik cache
fix permissions

from settings menu update prl/profile

reboot

If that doesn't fix it, I would call boost and make sure your area isn't experiencing outages..

Lastly, if it's not boost and the above non-invasive fixes don't work, I would do a backup and wipe everything including your sd card and do a fresh full install of the ROM, then check to make sure the issue is resolved, if not then you have an outage going on or the ROM itself is to blame... generally you should post issues on the thread of the ROM you are using.

Upvote 0
did it work with this ROM/setup before and stop working or has it never worked?

If it never worked, go to the thread for the ROM you have and ask for help there or choose another ROM.

Few things I would do if it worked before and just stopped:

reboot to recovery and wipe cache/dalvik cache
fix permissions

from settings menu update prl/profile

reboot

If that doesn't fix it, I would call boost and make sure your area isn't experiencing outages..

Lastly, if it's not boost and the above non-invasive fixes don't work, I would do a backup and wipe everything including your sd card and do a fresh full install of the ROM, then check to make sure the issue is resolved, if not then you have an outage going on or the ROM itself is to blame... generally you should post issues on the thread of the ROM you are using.

How do u fix permissions
I did it and still did not work

Upvote 0
I am running noob1v its not the rom because I have tried flashing other ones and it does the same thing when I flash a from should I not restore system data? Or I use go SMS and I uninstaled the base SMS app could that be it

Pretty sure gosms still requires the stock SMS app to be in place and active

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones