ZTE Warp dead battery?!!!Support

Last Updated: 2012-02-26 23:02:32
  1. eLdaYa

eLdaYa New Member

Hi, I have had the ZTE Warp for around 2 days now and my battery is either dead or my phone is locked, either way I can't turn it on, I try plugin it to my car charger and didn't turn on, plugged it to the wall charger nothing still, been looking around for some batteries but it's still a pretty new phone and there aren't any replacement yet. Any advice?

PS: Before it turn off it told me it had %10 of battery and then it was completely off. This is my first smartphone/android phone. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. HeroLau

HeroLau Well-Known Member

Take a look fo this post in this frum. Why are you so sure the battery was dead? was dead or just cannot be charged now?

Charging and Power Issues
  3. eLdaYa

eLdaYa New Member

I think that if the phone was charging it would have the red light a the top right corner on, but it's not even doing that.
  4. HeroLau

Turn off the phone and keep charging for a night. try it. after that power on the phone and check the battery status in the setting menu. if battery level up to 100% around I think the battery is good to go. good luck!
  5. eLdaYa

eLdaYa New Member

Thanks, actually already solved the problem, I hand gone to the gym and left it charging, when I came back around two hours late it turn on. Anyhow thanks.
  6. HeroLau

over discharged battery(less than 5% around) in the phone won't let the red indicator on based on my discovered. keep charging 30m to 1h around will let it come out.:D
  7. supergimpoman

supergimpoman New Member

Hi, I know that this post is long since fixed.. but I'm having a mirror problem. Except the cause is different.. I had my phone sitting beside me as I went to sleep (it was around 65% or so) and then I woke up and wanted to check the time with my phone. It was off, just as the other person's phone was and it's having the same charge issue.

I'm hoping that it's the same thing and that it'll be taken care of in a day's time. If not though, any other advice for me?
  8. ImuteU12

ImuteU12 Member

If its been less than 30 days since purchase you can get a nother battery from the place u purchased it. If its been more than that and u can't find a fix on your own, call ZTE @ 877-817-1759. The phone comes with a 1yr warranty. They sent me a battery without a hassle. Should do the same for u.
  9. jjohnbubby5

jjohnbubby5 Well-Known Member

Did they make you send your phone back?
  10. ImuteU12

ImuteU12 Member

No. Took my first Warp back to the Boost store and they gave me a new phone when my screen went black cuz it was less than 30 days. Zte later sent me a battery for the 2nd fon under the manufacturers warranty cuz they cover the phone for a year. They told me that if the battery doesn't work I can ship them the fon n they will see if they can fix it. Sent a nasty e-mail to Boost via the website yesterday and they called me back today so I could work with their tech dept on a fix.
  11. jjohnbubby5

So I could tell them my battery doesn't work and they will send me a replacement??
  12. ImuteU12

ImuteU12 Member

13. jjohnbubby5

14. ImuteU12

ImuteU12 Member

Let us know how it works out. The new battery was a little better but android system is still a major drain unless i kill it.
  15. vameiil98

vameiil98 Active Member

Killing the Android System proccess? I never took that chance mostly because the phone runs on Android, wouldnt that kinda shut the phone down of not?
  16. jjohnbubby5

It's been working fine. But I have had 1 crash. Down I don't think it fixed that and for the battery it's just a little better...
  17. ImuteU12

ImuteU12 Member

Killing the process hasnt hurt anything so far. It restarts when its needed anyway.