• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZTE WARP Freeze and reboot problem

^ Yep! The bloatware also is the problem, but rooting and than adding a ROM (there are many) All the of them are great and will resolve the problem. Be sure to check them out in the Root Section of the Warp forum. If you have any questions just ask us and we will help you get a your phone rooted and install a ROM!

Upvote 0
@Nelson37

I know it's a pain, but if you can jot down all the apps you have installed and each occurrence of the freezes and reboots, that will go a long way in troubleshooting your problem.

I've found that some apps are horrible. They run in background without you knowing. I guess many of the free apps are ad supported and the ads can consume resources.

The LED problem is a software bug. I've had issues like this as well.

Upvote 0
@Nelson37

I know it's a pain, but if you can jot down all the apps you have installed and each occurrence of the freezes and reboots, that will go a long way in troubleshooting your problem.

I've found that some apps are horrible. They run in background without you knowing. I guess many of the free apps are ad supported and the ads can consume resources.

The LED problem is a software bug. I've had issues like this as well.

Try a fresh install of he rom, or a different one, sounds like an app is doing it, or maybe to many apps with background enabled access.

Upvote 0
I was having the same problem no matter what rom I used. I then tried the tweaknation rom and have had no freezes or reboots. I love the rom can overclock to 1.7 and not have any issues. But I don't run at that I keep at 1.5 or 1.4 and it runs smoothly can have phone on for days with no reboot or freeze. Can honestly say I have never had one with this rom. Maybe try it out...

Upvote 0
I was having the same problem no matter what rom I used. I then tried the tweaknation rom and have had no freezes or reboots. I love the rom can overclock to 1.7 and not have any issues. But I don't run at that I keep at 1.5 or 1.4 and it runs smoothly can have phone on for days with no reboot or freeze. Can honestly say I have never had one with this rom. Maybe try it out...

Glad your phone is rockin!!!
Outstanding!!!!:smokingsomb:

Upvote 0
Go up to the all things root section. And do some reading. I'm assuming that you phone isn't rooted. So I would start with the stickies and how to root your phone. Second I would check out the all things root guide in the stickies and look through the list of roms on that page. Its a quick link to most of them. No they don't cosh money. Its all free. But many do take donations :)
Now make sure you read and read, so you can fully understand what you are doing. If you have any questions feel free to ask, there are many helpful people here.

Reactions: Alsaces Daddy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones