ZTE WARP Freeze and reboot problemSupport

1. MColins

MColins New Member

This happens a number of times per day. Anyone who has been able to solve this problem?

Advertisement
  2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Root and ROM :) To be honest that's the best thing you can do
  3. OlsonConnor

OlsonConnor Well-Known Member

^ Yep! The bloatware also is the problem, but rooting and than adding a ROM (there are many) All the of them are great and will resolve the problem. Be sure to check them out in the Root Section of the Warp forum. If you have any questions just ask us and we will help you get a your phone rooted and install a ROM!
  4. Nelson37

Nelson37 Member

not to burst your bubble, but im rooted with the wcs rom and i get freezing all the time, restarts once in a while.
    sometimes when i plug my phone to charge, my phones led is lit and off, weird...
  5. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

@Nelson37

I know it's a pain, but if you can jot down all the apps you have installed and each occurrence of the freezes and reboots, that will go a long way in troubleshooting your problem.

I've found that some apps are horrible. They run in background without you knowing. I guess many of the free apps are ad supported and the ads can consume resources.

The LED problem is a software bug. I've had issues like this as well.
  6. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Trya different rm noob or alienwarp are very nice as is ctmod plus they have themes and theyv ben heavily tested and used they are good
  7. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Try a fresh install of he rom, or a different one, sounds like an app is doing it, or maybe to many apps with background enabled access.
  8. ruckingoodtime

ruckingoodtime Well-Known Member

I was having the same problem no matter what rom I used. I then tried the tweaknation rom and have had no freezes or reboots. I love the rom can overclock to 1.7 and not have any issues. But I don't run at that I keep at 1.5 or 1.4 and it runs smoothly can have phone on for days with no reboot or freeze. Can honestly say I have never had one with this rom. Maybe try it out...
  9. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Glad your phone is rockin!!!
    Outstanding!!!!:smokingsomb:
  10. MColins

MColins New Member

Ok, kill me but I am new to smartphones. What is a rom, where can I get one, where does it go , how much does it cost? etc etc. I'm familiar with the concepts but from years ago with eproms and such.
  11. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Go up to the all things root section. And do some reading. I'm assuming that you phone isn't rooted. So I would start with the stickies and how to root your phone. Second I would check out the all things root guide in the stickies and look through the list of roms on that page. Its a quick link to most of them. No they don't cosh money. Its all free. But many do take donations :)
    Now make sure you read and read, so you can fully understand what you are doing. If you have any questions feel free to ask, there are many helpful people here.
    alsaces daddy likes this.
  12. PlatinumMojo

PlatinumMojo New Member

ImI just boughta zte warp4g and when im not using the phone it continuously re-boots. Is that the same issues you had?
  13. Skinnyjeans21

Skinnyjeans21 Well-Known Member Contributor

I think its a problem with the entire Warp line