1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

ZTE Warp problemsSupport

1. Sandilicious46

Sandilicious46 New Member

I am having problems with my Warp since I bought it in Feb. Every time I download any kind of app from the app store, I never receive phone calls. I can make calls but half the time I don't receive them. I have tried rebooting, factory reset and even a hard reset to no avail. I have tried to uninstall the apps and reinstall them but still having problems. I have contacted ZTE and Boost Mobile and they could not help me. If anyone can help, I would much appreciate it.

Advertisement
    :
  2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Ooo uhhh wow havnt heard that one before so both boost AND zte said they couldnt help? Are you root? Have you gone throigh the settings and made sure calls are enabled?
  3. Sandilicious46

Sandilicious46 New Member

No they couldn't help me and yes my phone is rooted. My settings are fine.
  4. StarScream2109

The one thing i can suggest it may or may not work but use one of woodstocks nandroid backups what build are you running?
    Ill send you the link and it that doesnt fix it it might be the hardware

http://androidforums.com/warp-all-things-root/490541-nandroids-zte-warp-gb-2-versions.html

Hope it helps give me a thanks if so :)
  5. justtom

justtom Well-Known Member

Anouther root bites the dust.if you folks just look at the posts with problems there all folks with root,I have said it all along the warp don't work well when rooted.just don't want to accept it.anyway unroot reset problem fixed
  6. StarScream2109

Well justtom im root i have ZERO problems :) before i was root i always had the freeze and reboot but nope my phone runs smooth now
    Smoothkaos likes this.
  7. justtom

Apollo you are probably the only one lm sure then that you can teach or tell everyone what you did different so that they are enjoying there warps as much as you and I :)
  8. StarScream2109

I will pass on any and all information and knowledge i have for all warp users :)
  9. xman95

xman95 Well-Known Member

I'm ready to listen to anything you have to say. (So Frustrated now)

I bought my phone a month ago and nothing but problems with freezes and reboots. I've rooted it and tried to follow any ideas I've seen on this forum, but not much luck yet. I've just never seen anything so unstable.

Currently, I have bo8c, and it was rooted using CWM. I'm not sure if it's the apps installed or the hardware causing the problems. I've uninstalled a few apps and the reboots seemed to have slowed a litte. I also noticed crashes happen more frequently when wifi is on or when the background sync is on.

Any suggestions are more than welcomed.
    Thanks!!
  10. StarScream2109

Well its the phone i used to have the same problem until i updated to B08c im rooted using custom kernel i would say try a factory reset.and.format sd ive.heard that that can work so backup your phone and sd to your computer and just wipe it.clean make sure you have the latest build and hope it works if not i would suggest calling boost or ZTE about it
    xman95 likes this.
  11. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

return it, drop it like it's hot, if factory data reset doesn't work it's probably hardware and you should get a new phone from zte, the issues people have are not root, they are they phone itself unless they installed a ton of weird apps generally.
    xman95 likes this.
  12. StarScream2109

Well mr bobo my reboots have stopped and force closes only occur when i play BLOOD AND.GLORY
  13. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

sorry, that wasn't directed at you, it was directed to the op, they sound like they have tried everything already, I was agreeing that if they have tried everything they should return the phone:)
  14. StarScream2109

Well then yes if theyve tried everything then it needs to go back for a new one
  15. Elier feria

Elier feria New Member

Can someone help me my warp won't let me watch video's through wifi :( only YouTube. And wifi is really slow
  16. StarScream2109

Well from personal experience (maybe its just me) but wifi generally just sucks on this phone
  17. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

I've had the same problem but I receive them but I just can't hear them. No ring tone at all.
  18. justtom

Netflix,crackel,and some tv one works fine,what's not working?
  19. Elier feria

Elier feria New Member

HBO boxing or news channels and Facebook :/
  20. justtom

Sorry cant help ya.They work for me and never had any problems with streams,Question for you,do you have Adobe flash player installed on said device?
  21. dwell718

dwell718 Member

Come someone tell me how to get the small android when i go on debug mode? thats why i cant root my phone because i dont have that android in debug.
  22. NNK21US

NNK21US New Member

Hi all, I also have the ZTE since about March. Mine also force closes all the time mostly when I am playing my games. I have not rooted my phone because I have plenty of space for my games, pictures and such. I like this phone but I am on the verge of looking for something new. The constant rebooting whenever I am doing anything of importance is getting a little annoying. My previous phone was the Samsung Ultra which was perfect in my eyes and I had absolutely no problems but I got her wet 30 day's in... Before that the Prevail which I desperately tried to root with no avail. Long story short I may have to check on my Samsung Ultra to see if she is dry enough yet unless I wanna spend 300 on Boost's new EVO.
  23. StarScream2109

Root and install custom ROM fixed all my.problems :)
  24. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

I'm going to keep this short and sweet as my patience is running out fast.

From the Site Rules & Guidelines:
  25. alex20083

alex20083 Member

Well Actually, I have a ZTE Warp as well as of 6/17/12 and I have yet to root mine but wondering if I even should being that I do not know what the benefits would be. With that in mind, I have had reboot issues from the moment I got it. Everytime I install or uninstall an app, it reboots. Being in an app too long whether if I an interacting with it or letting it sit, it reboots. Games especially. Made for android or emulator based, doesn't matter. Again I have stock soft and hardware and would like to find a solution. Added to all of this, I can make calls all day, texts and even IM's and never receive any. Not even replies until IT REBOOTS! I am highly frustrated and if anybody can help me figure out a solution I would greatly appreciate it... :)