zte warp sequent upside down front cameraGeneral

Last Updated: 2013-05-10 02:25:10
  1. ruben209

ruben209 Member

when i use instagram is shows me upside down but when i video chat im not can someone help me fixing this problem really appreciate it thanks.

Advertisement
  2. lewishamilton

lewishamilton Member

well looks like a software bug.. Zte folks have released a firmware update on their website ZTEUSA.com… upgrade your phone software, (fingers crossed) your issue should be resolved...
  3. Roguefoxx

Roguefoxx Well-Known Member

Yes, the camera issue is corrected in the latest update.
  4. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Snap chat still loads the camera upside down for b09 and probably for more camera apps as well. Don't you know that zte never fixes anything 100% :rolleyes:?
  5. cherryjohnson

cherryjohnson New Member

I hope this is in the right forum. I am a recent buyer of a zte warp sequent phone and I have a problem. I have not been able to use my front camera correctly on many apps such as instagram,facebook , and snap chat. My front camera is upside down so I can't take a correct photo.
    I know some of you are thinking we have a thread on this well I read it and it said to update your firmware and if be fine so I did and I updated everything else that wasn't already up to date and I rebooted and when I turned it back on to instagram it was still upside down.
    I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it didn't w work, I am up to date on everything and it still won't work.

Can someone help me?
  6. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

Hello cherryjohnson! Thank you for joining! :)

I see that thread you were talking about. It looks like others are still having the problem too.

That forum and thread would be your best best to get info on this problem of yours. I would monitor it for a while and maybe even post in it once in a while to keep it going till an answer shows up.

I am going to do a search on it too and see if i see something I can tell you.

Glad to have you here, I hope you get it straightened out!
  7. cherryjohnson

cherryjohnson New Member

thanks so much, yes it looks like it hasnt been updated for a while, i called support and they couldnt fix it, so i called my warranty and they factory reset my whole phone, so its updating right now I'll get back on the conclusions if it helped or not
    dustwun77 likes this.
  8. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

I didn't find anything helpful, so I hope that works! :)
    cherryjohnson likes this.