ZTE Warp SequentGeneral

1. Joey Jia

Joey Jia Member

Hey, Guys, It almost took us 10 month to come up with Brand new WARP Sequent... With Keep large 4.3 inch screen, we focus on several major improvements

1. ICS Screen, big resolution jump compated with Warp.
    2. Improved CPU processor to 1.4G, so you can plan 3D game on the phone with great experience
    3. 4G built-in memory, that is also the reason we did not attach MircoSD card... give you fast responding

Enjoy guys!

Joey @ ZTEUSA

Advertisement
  2. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

Any reason why ics didn't come down the pipeline to the original warp? Am I seriously gonna half to port this for you? Lets get back to the basics, which one of your engineers do I need to talk to about proper versioning and maintaining a proper working source? Think its time for you guys to return emails. You can reach me here or at downthemachine@Gmail.com
    SicFreak and SelfElevated2 like this.
  3. Joey Jia

Joey Jia Member

You will be reached out by my product manager, Man. thanks for your reply.
  4. justintorres

justintorres New Member

I will give it four stars because i was working well and much better than its little brother the original warp lol.. the camera is very good in my opinion it snt lag or anything.. the ringtones are very loud... and also the screen quality is very nice and also the loading time in the google play store is very fast.
  5. Joey Jia

Joey Jia Member

Thank you so much for your encouragement!
  6. ivanford

ivanford New Member

awesome phone... Camera is superb, nice call and speaker quality, nice sharp screen in my opinion, and fast data speed. For those who use the GPS "android navigation" you can actually hear the GPS notifications with windows down and wind blowing inside the car. That is deffinitely an A+ since i drive alot. How ever one thing for sure is the battery like all androids are not as great.
  7. QingWu

QingWu Well-Known Member

Great to know you love the phone! We are trying to make it better and better!
  8. QingWu

QingWu Well-Known Member

Actually we can't provide the working source because it can't be rooted (thinking about it's coming with lots of Boost add-on applications and their services), we do have the NDA with the Carrier.
  9. cnymoeman

cnymoeman Well-Known Member

What happened to the Intel processor? And I'm sure with as many smart developers we have on this board it will be rooted within 2 months. ZTE needs to step their game up! Either way I will most like be getting The sequent mainly on the price point
  10. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

You will be proven wrong really fast as well on the root part buddy. Glad to know we actually have a voice from ZTE on the forums though.. I'm not sure why though. I think it's just surprising
  11. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

I guess I'm starting to understand the logic of it. Well bring on the 3.0.8 non working kernel source, I'm ready to work on that
    SelfElevated2 likes this.
  12. warpcream

warpcream Member

The Warp Sequent has been rooted :)
  13. benjiu3

benjiu3 Well-Known Member

what!!??!! how do i root mine, where did you hear this?
  14. rlphbgby

rlphbgby Well-Known Member

HERE

But I'd wait till every things worked out not to much help on it yet