• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ZTE Warp Sync - All Things Root Guide

33c5ea2abae37e5a821e90107a9bd8bb.jpg

Upvote 0
And remember its gonna run a little slow at first after dirty flashing Beanstalk over CM13 M. Then after the ROM sets in it starts to speed up. Then she runs pretty damn smooth if I do say say so myself. Over clock works pretty well as you can see from the screenies & I just rememberd I forgot to even wake up 3 of the kernels processors lol. Nore did i crank er up to max I had er on 1305 MGZ LOL. So ya....... Shes obviously a phenomenal ROM built by a "Phenom"-enal cat!

Upvote 0
And remember its gonna run a little slow at first after dirty flashing Beanstalk over CM13 M. Then after the ROM sets in it starts to speed up. Then she runs pretty damn smooth if I do say say so myself. Over clock works pretty well as you can see from the screenies & I just rememberd I forgot to even wake up 3 of the kernels processors lol. Nore did i crank er up to max I had er on 1305 MGZ LOL. So ya....... Shes obviously a phenomenal ROM built by a "Phenom"-enal cat!
Battery life is SICK! ON BEANSTALK! Had no clue a rom could make all the difference!

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
I think due to the dirty flash of Beanstalk on top of CM13 network "clashes" in other words is SUPER SLOW most of the time so I abandon the rom.... Anybody who wishes to run Beanstalk like this (BEWARE!) its fast in every other aspect but network. Ran into a similar issue when I flashed my first ROM on my LG F6. Xperion ROM by Gametheory. I came from stock and didn't wipe "enough".... But since one is dirty flashing a different ROM ontop of another as in Beanstalk over CM I think it conflicts with data speeds.

Upvote 0
I think due to the dirty flash of Beanstalk on top of CM13 network "clashes" in other words is SUPER SLOW most of the time so I abandon the rom.... Anybody who wishes to run Beanstalk like this (BEWARE!) its fast in every other aspect but network. Ran into a similar issue when I flashed my first ROM on my LG F6. Xperion ROM by Gametheory. I came from stock and didn't wipe "enough".... But since one is dirty flashing a different ROM ontop of another as in Beanstalk over CM I think it conflicts with data speeds.
Not that anybody gives a hoot but I'm gonna chill on DU for a bit till the stylo 2 has root and recovery.....Then I'll see yall over at the (All things root for the LG stylo 2!) Can't wait Gametheory will most likely be running that thread and building firmware for it!... (HOPEFULLY) love GT's work!

Upvote 0
Damn.. Wasn't expecting to smoke a One X with our Syncs! Actually didn't know where it fell in the lists.. Nice job, bro! [emoji41]
Sync usually does score higher than the one x. Depends tho some ROM kernel combos or using Eathon Bankers Synthetic kernel. Primarily for the Z-Max. Yet is pretty stable flashed onto/into the Sync. But ya sometimes the sync runs like 2cd to top score... But USUALLY scores higher and in the range of in the 4000's to 5000's.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this but saw it mentioned and listed on the main page...

Is there a thread for the Dirty Unicorns post? And also, basketbuild seems to be down, does anyone have the ROM handy? I'd also like a copy of Nameless too to give it another shot.

Been playing with CM13 for awhile, pretty good but weird bugs showing up. The red and green LED flashing thing, and when I run something like Cleanmaster, it always has a crash log file of over a gig. I have DU on a Nexus Tablet from way back and like how it runs.

Also, I know the usual answer to this is to try all the ROMs, but just first impressions, which ones would you consider are the most minimal and the best in terms of battery life? I don't need all the latest and greatest features, just a really solid workhorse that can last the longest.

Thanks!
-h

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones