ZTE WARP Watering hole

Last Updated: 2013-08-06 00:00:59
  1. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Thats kinda how i felt about my phone this morning.i was trying to grt blockworld to play but the damn this put me in a bootloop and i couldnt use it to tether to my pc so i couldnt ask for help.

Advertisement
  2. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Whew that sounds bad
  3. UnknownUser1

It sucked but its no dif from any other time i had a bootloop i always find a way to fix i learn fast
  4. alsaces daddy

Well that is always a plus. I remember my first bootloop. My heart sank.
  5. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Random moment of the day!
    I'm eating skittles and what do you know?! I got a green sour skittle in my hand and immediately thought of alsaces daddy because of the avatar lol. By the way as I am typing this moment it just happened a second ago. xD

No offense was meant to alsaces daddy*
  6. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I remember mine too.... less than a pleasant experience.

I was BRAND new to the android world and rooted my phone because that's what I HEARD was needed to be done. Bootlooped it right away. Swore of rooting for 3 months then gave back in again and haven't looked back.
  7. Mexjoker

Anyone felt nervous when they first rooted their phones? I was... Boy, oh boy, were my hands shaking lol.
  8. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Yeap, thought I bricked it as well. Hooray! :(
  9. Mexjoker

Same here, kelmar. Felt like I was diffusing a bomb. I'm pretty sure that when it comes to hacking/rooting/unlocking anything tech related for the first time you feel nervous.
  10. Bren S.

Bren S. Well-Known Member

Have a fabulous weekend my Warp (wharped?? lol) friends :D :D
  11. Mexjoker

Warped tour.... Just made the connection.
  12. UnknownUser1

I wasnt nervous cuz i came from doing jbs on itouchs so iv had plenty of experience fixing software things i screw up so when it came to the phone i was rooted next dayand Catchin on to what i can and cant do iv had 4 major bootloop issues aall fixed within an hour rhats why i wanna learn to make my own rom and things cuz i know ill catch on fast and should do well at avoiding issues
  13. alsaces daddy

My first phone was the prevail and I was so lost when I stumbled across this site. But shabby lordvincent and blooddawn along with a couple other people helped me along the way.
  14. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase Guide

My first ANDROID was the Motorola Devour. I loved that thing. Sure, there was no custom ROM's/Recovery...but damn I could drop that phone and it wouldn't break. It was made out of metal :D
  15. alsaces daddy

Ahh sturdy phones. I miss the old Nokia with the LITTLE antenna.. That thing was a tank!
  16. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

My first bootloop I just laughed I was like okay not doing that again then one night I bootlooped again and took me an hour to fix it because I lost my backups
  17. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

I want nervous about routing my phone I was eager to get it done and it only took me like 5 minutes before I finished :D
  18. Mexjoker

19. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase Guide

First thing I ever hacked was the original Xbox. Things still alive and kicking. Has a 250gb hard drive.
  20. alsaces daddy

I used to.refurbish those things. Still have a modded one with an upgraded fan blue leds and a clear/blue case.
  21. xkalibur32

xkalibur32 Well-Known Member

I have a huge headache, thing to root my fiancee'a LG marquee p.i.t.a.
  22. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

23. xkalibur32

24. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Saw your post as this song was playing on tunein :rofl:
    I like Heart BTW :p[​IMG]
  25. xkalibur32

What rom is that