ZTE WARP Watering hole

1. My name is James. Im 18 graduated high school in 2011.im co manager at android depot.its a little buseness.in southfield,michigan that sells,mods,repairs any n all android including tablets. I LOVE.IF U R A ANDROID LOVER LIKE ME THAT THE PLACE TO B
    Slayer72 and alsaces daddy like this.
  2. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

I would rather name this the sparkling spring hole than mountain dew. :)
  3. PattF

PattF Guest

Architecture is fantastic too. Really I'm into anything with strong shapes and light/shadows. I have a D5100 and some basic zooms(18-55 and 55-200). Once I get some funds I'm going for the new Tokina 11-16 2.8 with the internal motor that just came out. That thing is a monster for landscape and street.
  4. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Lol this is different but ill participate. My names Mike, I'm 24 from Baltimore Maryland. I have 2 classes left until I finish my AAS degree. My major is Automotive Technology. My first smart phone was a prevail b4 upgrading to the warp. But I've always been pretty techy. I love big booty chick's and only cuddle to shut them up. Lmao had to go to left field

Edit : I forgot to inform everyone I'm in the middle of watching the entire 2nd season of the walking dead. :D
  5. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

So ill just chill and conversate for a bit cuz i just blew a tire and have no insurence so i get no tow how the night goin for you guys
  6. SelfElevated2

Better than yours lol jk. That sucks. You better get insurance. And hope 5-0 doesn't stop and see you don't have any
  7. UnknownUser1

Shits hard as a student without a job and rent to pay not to mention school loans. If they stop id just get a ticket i wont ever pay lol at least in this state its not an instant tow
  8. SelfElevated2

I feel you. I grew up in foster care so no family.. Nothing like having bills and taking school loans to get by. Been on my own since the day I turned 18. I been there buddy

Shoot here its an instant tow and arrest. They don't play about insurance in my state I guess

Edit : is the jacuzzi hole empty already??
  9. UnknownUser1

Ya its like that at some of the states guys i go to school r from. Hey anyone here use tor browser on their phone
  10. alsaces daddy

I use slepnir. Ticket n tow hereby fighting it as we speak about the wigs car. Brutal.crap. misdemeanor stuff. Friggen cops. Lol
  11. UnknownUser1

Well i the site i was gunna check out only runs off tor browser but i guess its a two part app or somethin
  12. mooseberry

mooseberry Well-Known Member

I'm in to photography. But on a side note what kind of picture taking app do you and photo editing apps do u use if any
  13. xkalibur32

xkalibur32 Well-Known Member

Heartburn watering hole in actuality..personal feelings only...what's up guys and gals.

Introductions, I basically have the same childhood background of taking things apart as the rest of you, but my direction in life has been a wavering and teetering one. I am a self taught custom audio visual installer, also carpenter by trade who also has an inherent admiration for computers and the like. My dream is to be able to merge all 3 and custom car audio somewhat allows that as I can apply my carpentry skills and electrical understanding to produce 1-off custom installs from the mounting to the fiberglass boxes. But my goal is to be able to build an android based smart car radio and be able to do it from scratch. I'm 33 so time is passing by and this forum has been motivation for me to want to learn more. I just lack direction. Anyhew, that's just a little about me, as it doesn't cover all of my career dreams but if I can master that I can master it all. School is of utmost importance, next to my five children lol.
  14. UnknownUser1

If you need a beta tester for that stereo let me know ;)
    Russ71 likes this.
  15. xkalibur32

Lol, they already make them in China from what I've found for a whopping 500 buckaroos at least, you buy one and send it to me to "reverse engineer" it.
  16. UnknownUser1

Refer to previous post i am broke or id be interested
  17. xkalibur32

18. xkalibur32

Anybody have a good resume app that works smh, just lost an hours worth of typing dont have PC right now just phone
  19. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

No more friggin Watering Holes! :banghead::p
    Just kiddin, guys. I'll probably pop my head in for some chats. :)
  20. alsaces daddy

Dread every time I see your picture I think of some movie where a planet explodes and then I realize its food. Silly me.
  21. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Congrats on this here watering hole !!! As the OP of the S3 watering hole I have to say it's the best thread I ever started. Great place to get away from your normal phone thread ( which can get crazy & frustrating at times ) & also make new friends. Have fun & I'll stop trolling now.
  22. alsaces daddy

Come back and see us fellow water holer.

(That sounded gross)
    Russ71 likes this.
  23. UnknownUser1

The **** does smh stand for i see it everywhere lol
  24. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Shaking My Head. :3 Smh Smh. I kid I kid :D
    SelfElevated2 likes this.
  25. UnknownUser1

Haha man i feel like i knew that in highschool