1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Zynga Facebook Poker App

Is it worthwhile to develop Zynga Poker on Facebook for android (ie. moto droid)

1. Heck yes! I'd love that!!

75.7%
  2. Yeah, I think it would at least be worth it.

15.5%
  3. Not worth it.

8.7%
  1. patrick3002

patrick3002 Active Member

Let's all make an effort to show Zynga that it would be worth their time and money to develop a mobile version of Zynga Poker on Facebook for the android operating system. I would love to be able to login to my facebook and play zynga poker from my phone because I'm addicted to that game!

Please vote and post something in hopes of this thread becoming an aid in the development of such an app.

Thanks!!

Advertisement
    :
    karanlik55, faizii and G.Armour like this.
  2. MatadorZen

MatadorZen New Member

WTF? I'm really surprised when people ignore android OS. Hello people!
  3. PDR

PDR Well-Known Member

Same here,I love Zynga Poker, would be nice to play it when out and stuck waiting (Wife and Daughter Mod) lol
  4. Ike

Ike New Member

I completely agree...I haven't bought the Droid yet, but will it about a month! I play it on my Ipod Touch and just LOVE IT. If I could have it on my phone wherever I'm at I would be in heaven...
  5. jonno

jonno Well-Known Member

I love Zynga Poker!!!!

Maybe this thread should be moved to Android Applications and then we can drum up some more support for this. I would love to see Zynga games on Android, also Zynga Mafia Wars
  6. jonno

jonno Well-Known Member

I have just emailed the Zynga 'Business Development' section asking if their games will be coming to Android.

I will post my findings ...
    dougfresh2012 likes this.
  7. nestrapez

nestrapez Active Member

Blackjack too please.
  8. fatkimi

fatkimi Member

i think apple already discuss with zynga ..... never release zynga app for android... mean apple wanna concer world
  9. cggorman

cggorman Well-Known Member

Won't matter once Flash 10.1 drops, right?
  10. airwedge1

airwedge1 New Member

If apple really negotiated with Zynga to not put there app on android, I will never use, or suggest the use of an Apple product ever again. I used to always suggest a Mac over Windows. But now that Apple seems to be doing the same BullShit that Microsoft use to do, I have to change my mind. How about they just make a better product then trying bull shit.
  11. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Yeah I wish we had it to.. but red poker club is about the same thing only you can't connect with Facebook yet.. oh and I now have flash 10.1 on my phone, and still no Zynga apps.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  12. Wadester

Wadester Well-Known Member

I agree 100%... love Zynga Poker and hope they make a version for the Droid.

I do like the RedPokerClub Texas Holdem app in the Market and it's very similar where you play against online players, and the style is very similar.
  13. dlenn845

dlenn845 New Member

yes, zynga poker plz.!!!
  14. G.Armour

Why don't someone start a patition. I also read online, the iPhone is getting a farmville app. Why not us to?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  15. wynney666

wynney666 Well-Known Member

ashishcool likes this.
  16. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member

What's Zygna Poker, but I voted yes?
  17. G.Armour

Maybe, but I still think it may be a while before we see it, if ever at all.
  18. snake_doctor

snake_doctor New Member

Hello all, first post...

I was very dissappointed to find out zynga has a poker app for the iphone but not android phones.

This news story is encouraging however: Android handsets to rival iPhone for games as Google pursues Apple and Facebook - Gadgets & Tech, Life & Style - The Independent
    Wednesday, 28 July 2010

It seems like its only a matter of time before they start rolling out zynga games for the android os.

@ riffdex: zynga texas hold'em is the the best poker game on social websites. they regulary hold sweepstakes and such where you might win a chance to play on a real poker tournament, a $10k + value.
  19. jhatch3

jhatch3 New Member

Yes zynga needs to get off Steve Jobs knob and get an app out there for people who know how to buy quality phones.

droid users unite....iphone sucks....even their 4th try at making a decent smart phone can't compare to droid's capabilities. They try to make the iphone4 seem like its cutting edge technology.....guess they have never heard of a little company called HTC...I would take a HTC HERO over the iphone4 any day....I won't even make the faux pas of comparing anything that Jobs has produced to the HTC EVO which remains in a class all its own.
  20. rag133

rag133 Well-Known Member

Zynga is evil and makes facebook even more cluttered with their spam.

Red Poker on android is pretty good as far as poker apps go.
  21. G.Armour

That looks nice and all, but I'm looking for an app that can connect to Facebook, and allow me to play against my Facebook friends.
  22. Elisheba

Elisheba Active Member

Thank you for posting this G.Armour.
    Looks like there is good news :)
  23. G.Armour

24. shakyj

shakyj New Member

Full Tilt Poker app released into the market today for Android 2.2.