Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Transform Ultra > Transform Ultra - All Things Root

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old April 10th, 2012, 09:19 PM  
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 60
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default I found bootanimation paradise...

Surrogate Self • Posts Tagged ‘my design’

They are not boot animations, but I know some people here know how to make them into bootanimations. Some really cool ones there like this one:



Just thought I'd share in case someone wants to have fun with them.

Advertisements
mhrf90 is offline  
Last edited by mhrf90; April 10th, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
sponsored links
Old April 11th, 2012, 03:28 PM  
Member
 
BLuFeNiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 207
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 113
Thanked 104 Times in 59 Posts
Default Nice find!

I might make some of these. All you have to do is convert them into a series of images and put them in a zip file.
BLuFeNiX is offline  
Old April 11th, 2012, 03:50 PM  
ROM Developer
 
chevanlol360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: new york
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,670
 
Device(s): LG Optimus F7 Running SMP.XL3.0.0
Carrier: North West, the baby

Thanks: 444
Thanked 2,086 Times in 875 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLuFeNiX View Post
I might make some of these. All you have to do is convert them into a series of images and put them in a zip file.
Hundreds of images lol at least for this specific one.
__________________
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.― Albert Einstein
Like my work? Donations are appreciated
MegaTron 6.2.5 -Transform Ultra
| LG Marquee |Galaxy Prevail
TweakNation - ZTE Warp | ZTE Warp Sequent
Zippy Kernel - LG Optimus F7 | LG L70
CyanogenMod 10
SimplicityXL 2.0.0
Carbon JB 4.2.2
WP7 4.2.3
Github
chevanlol360 is online now  
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:15 PM  
Member
 
BLuFeNiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 207
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 113
Thanked 104 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevanlol360 View Post
Hundreds of images lol at least for this specific one.
Only 41 actually

This is my first ever boot animation for an android device, so let me know if there is anything I can do to improve it (I couldn't decide on a framerate, so let me know what you think).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/68531860/bluering-bootanimation.zip

Also, I'm pretty sure I could make a script to convert gifs into boot animations. Would anyone be interested in that? (It would be Linux only)

EDIT: If the demand is high enough, I will code a gif to boot animation converter in Java, so it will run on all OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). Actually, I think I'll make a separate thread for it now.
BLuFeNiX is offline  
Last edited by BLuFeNiX; April 12th, 2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old April 12th, 2012, 03:13 PM  
ROM Developer
 
chevanlol360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: new york
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,670
 
Device(s): LG Optimus F7 Running SMP.XL3.0.0
Carrier: North West, the baby

Thanks: 444
Thanked 2,086 Times in 875 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLuFeNiX View Post
Only 41 actually

This is my first ever boot animation for an android device, so let me know if there is anything I can do to improve it (I couldn't decide on a framerate, so let me know what you think).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/68531860/bluering-bootanimation.zip

Also, I'm pretty sure I could make a script to convert gifs into boot animations. Would anyone be interested in that? (It would be Linux only)

EDIT: If the demand is high enough, I will code a gif to boot animation converter in Java, so it will run on all OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). Actually, I think I'll make a separate thread for it now.


tested it well dont not bad but i meant if you actually did the entire image as you see in the OP it would be around 100-150 pics.
chevanlol360 is online now  
Old April 12th, 2012, 06:53 PM  
Member
 
BLuFeNiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 207
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 113
Thanked 104 Times in 59 Posts
Default Whaa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevanlol360 View Post
tested it well dont not bad but i meant if you actually did the entire image as you see in the OP it would be around 100-150 pics.
I'm not sure what you mean... I did do the entire image. Open it up in any GIF viewer and you will see exactly 41 frames. If I'm confused please tell me, lol.
BLuFeNiX is offline  
Old April 14th, 2012, 01:06 AM  
Senior Member
 
Loota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Rockland, NY
Gender: Male
Posts: 739
 
Device(s): Kyocera Hydro Edge
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 219
Thanked 497 Times in 261 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLuFeNiX View Post
Only 41 actually

This is my first ever boot animation for an android device, so let me know if there is anything I can do to improve it (I couldn't decide on a framerate, so let me know what you think).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/68531860/bluering-bootanimation.zip

Also, I'm pretty sure I could make a script to convert gifs into boot animations. Would anyone be interested in that? (It would be Linux only)

EDIT: If the demand is high enough, I will code a gif to boot animation converter in Java, so it will run on all OS (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). Actually, I think I'll make a separate thread for it now.
Just want to turn you on to this program bro in case you wish to make a video of whatever you make...

[29.03.2012][FINAL][TOOL]Boot Animation Previewer-Preview Boot Animations With Ease! - xda-developers
Loota is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Loota For This Useful Post:
chevanlol360 (April 14th, 2012)
 

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Samsung Transform Ultra > Transform Ultra - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.