Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Triumph > Triumph - All Things Root

Like Tree97Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 6th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #101 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,319
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 59
Thanked 1,586 Times in 442 Posts
Default

If you still haven't gotten the reboot/recovery to work by this weekend, I can spend a little time to take a look at that if you want.

Advertisements
mantera is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mantera For This Useful Post:
Mobstergunz (June 6th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old June 6th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #102 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantera View Post
If you still haven't gotten the reboot/recovery to work by this weekend, I can spend a little time to take a look at that if you want.
That would be great, cause when I'm testing stuff, I always end up leaving the phone off while I get stuck reading how somebody got it to work on another phone. Then twenty minutes later, I look down and the phone is powered down and I can't remember which test zip I was gonna run or if I was just rebooting.

I am banging my head against the wall trying to rewrite methods. Of course, I am learning java by web search, so I figure I'll get a few lumps, but one wrong character and the whole thing breaks. I attached a zip with 2 smali files in it, one from sharp and one from stock. It is fairly short and only one method needs to be rewrote,
.method public static newFromParcel,
I would appreciate if you could see what you could do. Plus it may be one of the keys to mms on this rom, and it would give me a chance to see how it should be rewritten.

I use beyond compare and literally everything in that smali is identical except the method above and 2 methods from the Triumph:
.method private static isDoubleEncoded and
.method private static removeDoubleEncoding.

Just figured I'd ask a guru since I had your attention.

I know you are way up there on cloud 4 while this is just measly old 2.2, but I really think this rom could bring new life to the Triumph and act as a proof of concept for getting the sharp 2.3.5 working on our kernel. As, I really don't have hope for the 2.3.5 Sharp kernel on our phone from all my tests and understanding of the situation.

I've been wanting to help the ICS guys but got side tracked. I really think the xperia play ics beta is our best chance to get a very stable system on our phone. Sony releases almost all of there source code and the phone is on the same platform as ours. If you read their development site it tells how they had to rework the system to run smooth on a 512mb system, so there may be other benefits to using some stuff from that.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SmsMessage.zip (18.4 KB, 3 views)
__________________
"If somethings in your way, you gotta move it or use it." - Me

If you would like to thank me, beyond just saying thanks, you can donate to my coffee fund to keep my eyes open.
Donate
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BSydz For This Useful Post:
viskon (June 6th, 2012)
Old June 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #103 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Update on MMS: These are the things I'm leaning toward being the cause/solution.

1. framework.jar: This is a complete list of files that MAY need to be modified. Most of these are simple adding of methods that are not present in the Sharp framework. Mainly getActiveProfile, getCdmaMin, getDeviceEsn, getDeviceId, getLine1Number, getSiwaKey, throughout the phone stuiff.




2. The corresponding edits made to framework.jar added to framework-res.apk, mainly strings.xml
It's funny cause it seems that Virgin used the same trick I did, to get the phone to show them as the carrier.

3. Phone.apk and Mms.apk from the stock Triumph, cause they have network info built into them, and make specific calls for phone info.

I am posting this as reference in an attempt to get as much info out there as possible. And maybe make it easier for somebody if they want to try their hand at a fix. Plus, if we do ever get the Sharp 2.3.5 running, I'm sure we will run into the same problems.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #104 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,319
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 59
Thanked 1,586 Times in 442 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSydz View Post
That would be great, cause when I'm testing stuff, I always end up leaving the phone off while I get stuck reading how somebody got it to work on another phone. Then twenty minutes later, I look down and the phone is powered down and I can't remember which test zip I was gonna run or if I was just rebooting.

I am banging my head against the wall trying to rewrite methods. Of course, I am learning java by web search, so I figure I'll get a few lumps, but one wrong character and the whole thing breaks. I attached a zip with 2 smali files in it, one from sharp and one from stock. It is fairly short and only one method needs to be rewrote,
.method public static newFromParcel,
I would appreciate if you could see what you could do. Plus it may be one of the keys to mms on this rom, and it would give me a chance to see how it should be rewritten.

I use beyond compare and literally everything in that smali is identical except the method above and 2 methods from the Triumph:
.method private static isDoubleEncoded and
.method private static removeDoubleEncoding.

Just figured I'd ask a guru since I had your attention.

I know you are way up there on cloud 4 while this is just measly old 2.2, but I really think this rom could bring new life to the Triumph and act as a proof of concept for getting the sharp 2.3.5 working on our kernel. As, I really don't have hope for the 2.3.5 Sharp kernel on our phone from all my tests and understanding of the situation.

I've been wanting to help the ICS guys but got side tracked. I really think the xperia play ics beta is our best chance to get a very stable system on our phone. Sony releases almost all of there source code and the phone is on the same platform as ours. If you read their development site it tells how they had to rework the system to run smooth on a 512mb system, so there may be other benefits to using some stuff from that.
Ha. Definitely not a guru at smali--far from it. I just spent a lot of hours way back when adding the options to the MT that I'm a little familiar with what it's trying to do on the power menu.

However, I spent a few hours staring at the Sharp GlobalActions.smali code and they got something odd going on there... You're right, it's definitely different from ours. Just adding some options doesn't seem to work like it does on the stock roms. I'll keep looking at it when I get some time.

One more thing, there is definitely something odd with how this ROM interacts with our CWM. I made a nandroid and it's got the date in the backup name all messed up. It thought that the date was 1-1 instead of 6-9. Something in the rom isn't getting the date/time correctly. Also, restoring the rom didn't work and I just got stuck at the M logo as others have been reporting. I wonder if it's a kernel problem.
mantera is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mantera For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 10th, 2012)
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #105 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantera View Post
Ha. Definitely not a guru at smali--far from it. I just spent a lot of hours way back when adding the options to the MT that I'm a little familiar with what it's trying to do on the power menu.

However, I spent a few hours staring at the Sharp GlobalActions.smali code and they got something odd going on there... You're right, it's definitely different from ours. Just adding some options doesn't seem to work like it does on the stock roms. I'll keep looking at it when I get some time.

One more thing, there is definitely something odd with how this ROM interacts with our CWM. I made a nandroid and it's got the date in the backup name all messed up. It thought that the date was 1-1 instead of 6-9. Something in the rom isn't getting the date/time correctly. Also, restoring the rom didn't work and I just got stuck at the M logo as others have been reporting. I wonder if it's a kernel problem.
Thanks for your time, I hope that you, or somebody, can get it to work though. At least I don't feel like a dumbass for staring at the screen for a few hours myself. I gave up cause the MMS issue was more important. The ROM has 4G and is run through GSM so there are like 5 networks it has to shut down to go into airplane mode and that throws the GlobalActions.smali way off from the Triumph, that doesn't even roam. I found a mod for the 2.3.5 at a russian website, but not too sure how that is going to help yet. I am in the middle of a move, just got a house, so my main rig with all my working folders is down for a day or 2.

For anybody who knows java I found this, you can convert the dex files to a jar with class files using dex2jar, then use jd-gui to edit the class files. I just found this a few days ago and have only used it once, but again I am just learning java so can't really comment on it.

I REALLY hate to say this, but I kinda get gut feelings sometimes, and when I saw CWM 5504, I got one of those feelings. I have never tried it because of that, but I have made numerous backups from all of the Sharp ROMs, except rev 2.1 cause I haven't had time, and restored them through CWM 5027. Plus Ver2 is a slightly modified stock Triumph kernel. I have never had the date/time issue, except when I was flashing nb0's, because they did not connect to the network to update the date and time. But after setting the time and date it was correct in the nandroid backups. Also, I have no idea what all Mobstergunz did in Rev 2.1 but he started with the very first original Sharp ROM I released, and modified it from there. So by the time I released the deodexed version he had already built his rervision, but had to fix a couple things. So just to clarify, the branches split at the first original, and there are 4 kernels being used throughout the different versions. The Sharp kernel is present in original, trim and deodexed trim, the slightly modified stock Triumph kernel is present in Ver2 (to get bluetooth working), and Mobstergunz hybrid kernel is present in Rev 2.1 and a different hybrid kernel in his Rev 2.2. I'm gonna update the op to reflect this as it has gotten a little confusing.

Edit: I just used TWRP 2.1.3 recovery with a buckup I made 5-29 when I tested TWRP with the Sharp ROM and date and times are fine, it restored fine also. I have only had one issue with CWM recovery and the Sharp ROM and that was a md5 verification, but CWM has done that to me a couple times in the past with other ROMs.
mstech likes this.
BSydz is offline  
Last edited by BSydz; June 10th, 2012 at 08:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #106 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 57
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Hey BSydz, do you mind if I send you a pm on this rom?
technutt1994 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #107 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by technutt1994 View Post
Hey BSydz, do you mind if I send you a pm on this rom?
Not at all, give me a shout.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #108 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 57
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default MMS Workaround

Tried this earlier today. So far, no 999-999-9999 garbled messages.
Download Go SMS. Go to settings - advanced - security settings -manage blacklist - blocker setting - add number prefix. Punch in 999. From the other options you can toggle on/off the notifications.

Haven't received a 999 MMS for several hours now. I toggled the notification on for test purposes and it sent a notification every time. Hope it continues to work until a permanent fix is found. Does not interfere with your regular SMS.
technutt1994 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to technutt1994 For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 13th, 2012)
Old June 13th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #109 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

bsydz and mobster, thanks for your work on this ROM and the MMS mode. I have read that there are CM7 fixes for the optimus VM phone for MMS, perhaps the secret is in there... At any rate as soon as MMS is a go I'm sure to move to this ROM from CM7.. faster GPS lock will be excellent as currently it's quite dangerous to try to use while driving and trying to keep the thing from going to sleep and loosing lock! It will also be interesting to compare battery usage.

keep up the good work!

Also, some people are reporting hearing static on their triumphs, so the FM radio hardware is definitely there.. wouldn't THAT be something to get it working.
cuisinart is offline  
Last edited by cuisinart; June 13th, 2012 at 01:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuisinart For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 13th, 2012)
Old June 13th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #110 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
thebryceee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,245
 
Device(s): Nexus⁴, Evo V 4G, Rooted Kindle Fire
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 140
Thanked 233 Times in 212 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantera View Post
Also, restoring the rom didn't work and I just got stuck at the M logo as others have been reporting. I wonder if it's a kernel problem.
My MT never wanted to restore froyo nandroids so one solution I found was restoring the nandroid, wiping both caches and reflashing the ROM you were using.
thebryceee is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old June 13th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #111 (permalink)
Member
 
odojoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 160
 
Device(s): Nexus 4, wife Nexus 5
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Default Great GPS

Wow!!! I was hesitant to go back to Froyo, but the GPS signal is fantastic. With stock, CM7, or CM9, it would take 3-5 minutes to get a GPS lock. Now with the Sharp ROM, I get a GPS lock in 2-3 seconds.

Great job, but this ROM needs to be a sticky for resolving the Motorola GPS failure.
odojoe is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to odojoe For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 13th, 2012)
Old June 13th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #112 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuisinart View Post
bsydz and mobster, thanks for your work on this ROM and the MMS mode. I have read that there are CM7 fixes for the optimus VM phone for MMS, perhaps the secret is in there... At any rate as soon as MMS is a go I'm sure to move to this ROM from CM7.. faster GPS lock will be excellent as currently it's quite dangerous to try to use while driving and trying to keep the thing from going to sleep and loosing lock! It will also be interesting to compare battery usage.

keep up the good work!

Also, some people are reporting hearing static on their triumphs, so the FM radio hardware is definitely there.. wouldn't THAT be something to get it working.
Thanks for the feedback.
1. I have looked at the optimus v fix and the Evo fix and others but this is entirely different because those are all CDMA phones, this is a GSM phone with CDMA so everything is run through GSM cause that is the main radio.
2. The bluetooth and FM radio are the same chip and the issue with the bluetooth was remedied by using a modified Triumph kernel, so that brings me to the idea that FM MAY only work using the Sharp kernel, but bluetooth doesn't work on the sharp kernel, so that is a whole nother headache. I'm definitely not a kernel guy. Plus we are not supposed to have FM so making it work is probably the last thing on my list of things to do. But if anybody wants to try feel free, everything that I have to work with is available in the op, I am working from a prebuilt ROM and have not been able to find even a reference to any kind of source code for the Sharp ROMs.
3. The battery is quite amazing. Yesterday, I left my house at 6 AM and had wifi on all day, when I got back home about 8 PM I noticed I had over half my battery left. I did not plug it in til 11 or so and it was still above half. Only a few times have I been able to make it through a whole day and not have to put it on the charger at the end of the day. Also, I have never recalibrated my battery or reset the stats.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BSydz For This Useful Post:
PoconoTech (June 13th, 2012)
Old June 13th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #113 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by technutt1994 View Post
Tried this earlier today. So far, no 999-999-9999 garbled messages.
Download Go SMS. Go to settings - advanced - security settings -manage blacklist - blocker setting - add number prefix. Punch in 999. From the other options you can toggle on/off the notifications.

Haven't received a 999 MMS for several hours now. I toggled the notification on for test purposes and it sent a notification every time. Hope it continues to work until a permanent fix is found. Does not interfere with your regular SMS.
Thanks for the input, but the 999 messages are just the picture mail not being decoded, the 999 is just what the phone sees as the phone number when it is still encoded. I found that if you get an MMS message from 999 then it actually isn't fully sent, meaning if you, for instance, restore a backup with working mms the messages will eventually still come through. For example, I knew my sister was gonna send me some pics of her beautiful baby, so I restored my CM7 backup and over night I received all the test messages that I had sent from the Sharp ROM earlier that day and had already received the 999 messages. Hope this makes sense.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #114 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 42
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default

TY I appreciate this ROM very much. have been using it lately because of the GPS and camera. TWRP is my preferred custom recovery as it is quicker to navigate (only couple times it's rebooted on me) and if I remember correctly bROM loads on CWM but not TWRP due to issue it has with MD5 w/ TWRP. Yes I do that same thing if I get a 999..... I just switch to a back up of stock get the message (save to SD card) and switch back. I use GPS more then I do picture messaging. I have a friend that is familiar with what needs to be done with MMS and am over due to visit their family. Maybe I can show up with my phone, a bottle, and some nice words to get them to take a look.

Also on this ROM I enjoy the wifi connecting as it should without the delay that the stock was having after screen locked. If I have time maybe I can post 2 triumphs side by side on GPS, this ROM vs others.
mstech is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mstech For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 13th, 2012)
Old June 13th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #115 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 42
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default

little off topic but has anybody notice Anycut is no longer on android market.. err... google play. was there last week.
mstech is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #116 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 57
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Yes. It makes sense. The 999's was getting on my nerves and I was playing with Go SMS to see if it worked. Thanks.
technutt1994 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #117 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstech View Post
little off topic but has anybody notice Anycut is no longer on android market.. err... google play. was there last week.
I just intalled it, it was in my market/play ALL list, so I didn't search for it. But it was there and installed.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #118 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 42
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default

must be a market thing. Yes it's in my market list of recently installed and can install that way but to search (web browser or Google app) it doesn't show. was just curious if removed. cause link I had saved in browser no longer works too.
mstech is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #119 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 198
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts
Default

I take it the Sharp is a GSM phone. Too bad there's no other CDMA variants
ziddey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #120 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Panama City, Florida
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Kindle Fire Motorola Atrix
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to NitrogenTSRH
Default

Anyone making headway on the MMS issue? I didn't realize how much I missed it until I didn't have it
NitrogenTSRH is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old June 14th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #121 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziddey View Post
I take it the Sharp is a GSM phone. Too bad there's no other CDMA variants
Yes, but, it is GSM with CDMA. So it is very different than the Triumph when it comes to how it handles phone and data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrogenTSRH View Post
Anyone making headway on the MMS issue? I didn't realize how much I missed it until I didn't have it
I'm about to release a fix for sending MMS but haven't been able to get it to receive yet. I have been busy the last week or so, picked up a second job and was moving, so I just got my main rig back up. I'll be working on it this weekend. I've got a few suggestions from a few people, but as far as I know I am the only one working on this.
beaviskob1 likes this.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BSydz For This Useful Post:
beaviskob1 (June 15th, 2012), mstech (June 15th, 2012), viskon (June 15th, 2012)
Old June 16th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #122 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Updated OP with Ver3. I got MMS sending but still not receiving properly, and made a few tweaks here and there. Let me know if I broke anything along the way. I'll be working on the MMS when I get some time this weekend.

Edit: You should be able to flash this over Ver2, but I have not tested with any other versions.
beaviskob1 and mstech like this.
BSydz is offline  
Last edited by BSydz; June 16th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BSydz For This Useful Post:
AtticTRON (June 16th, 2012), beaviskob1 (June 16th, 2012), Cyta (June 16th, 2012), mstech (June 16th, 2012), viskon (June 16th, 2012)
Old June 16th, 2012, 02:49 PM   #123 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 108
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 64
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSydz View Post
Updated OP with Ver3. I got MMS sending but still not receiving properly, and made a few tweaks here and there. Let me know if I broke anything along the way. I'll be working on the MMS when I get some time this weekend.

Edit: You should be able to flash this over Ver2, but I have not tested with any other versions.
awesome!
Cyta is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyta For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 16th, 2012)
Old June 16th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #124 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default Battery life

Ok, so I have had my phone off the charger since 6 AM yesterday, that is 35 hours and still 20% battery left. That is with wifi on the whole time, a full days average usage, flashing about 5 test Roms today, and only plugging it in for a minute to load the test zips on my SD card cause my reader is giving me issues. I have to say that is a first for me on this phone. About to leave it unplugged til it dies and see how long it will last.

Edit: 10PM just hit 10% and gave me the plug in warning.
mstech likes this.
BSydz is offline  
Last edited by BSydz; June 16th, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BSydz For This Useful Post:
mstech (June 16th, 2012)
Old June 16th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #125 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 42
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Downloading now. Can't thank you enough for your time. There are things on this ROM that just work like it's suppose to. Want to test out if the wifi interference is still there with certain other wifi chipsets.. that happens with stock rom... how my genius brother who's a level 4 IT put it (and could write this in his sleep but gets a little tired talking tech after work). Said, Seems without actually looking at it but from how I explained it that the wifi on the stock might of been set with shorten inter-frame gap (quiet time between packets transmitted on the network) which makes some of the devices that get bumped unable to get back on. That if it is your own network having an issue to set the router preamble to 0 if Triumph is bumping others off and this should help. if that bit interests you search long and short preamble. This would explain why not everybody was having the wifi interference between devices.
mstech is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mstech For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 16th, 2012)
Old June 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #126 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 75
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 99
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSydz View Post
Updated OP with Ver3. I got MMS sending but still not receiving properly, and made a few tweaks here and there. Let me know if I broke anything along the way. I'll be working on the MMS when I get some time this weekend.

Edit: You should be able to flash this over Ver2, but I have not tested with any other versions.
Flashed over ver 2. Everything seems to be working ok. I was able to successfully send an mms.

Thanks again, BSydz!
viskon is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to viskon For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 16th, 2012)
Old June 17th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #127 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default Mms is fixed!!!

Well I got the MMS situation resolved. Need some people to test and make sure I didn't break anything. I will be focusing on getting the voicemail issue resolved and a few other small things. I want to try to get all the Sharp gingerbread apps and launcher to work on this, not just a theme, that will be my next project.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BSydz For This Useful Post:
AtticTRON (June 17th, 2012), PoconoTech (June 17th, 2012)
Old June 17th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #128 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

hey i am getting bootloops. i wiped data, cache, and dalvik cache, then flashed the rom V4. i used TWRP recovery.
danny310 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #129 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSydz View Post
Well I got the MMS situation resolved. Need some people to test and make sure I didn't break anything. I will be focusing on getting the voicemail issue resolved and a few other small things. I want to try to get all the Sharp gingerbread apps and launcher to work on this, not just a theme, that will be my next project.

You rock! this is shaping up to be a great rom option.

-MMS
-Deep Sleep with WiFi
-Full Camera functionality
-Bluetooth
-Fast GPS Lock
-Wifi Hotspot?

Can't think of a good reason to stay with a cyanogen7 gingerbread
cuisinart is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuisinart For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 17th, 2012)
Old June 17th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #130 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

ok i tried V2, V3, and V4 none work for me my phone just keeps rebooting. am i doing something wrong? I flash roms all the time and this has never happened to me
danny310 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #131 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny310 View Post
hey i am getting bootloops. i wiped data, cache, and dalvik cache, then flashed the rom V4. i used TWRP recovery.
Thanks for the feedback. I guess I was so happy that I fixed it, that I forgot to fully test the ROM. Just tried a fresh install of Ver4 and Ver3 with CWM and it did boot loop, so it is probably not TWRP. For now, you can Install Ver2, let it boot, then flash Ver4 over it, with out wiping anything. I'll look in to the cause and try to get it fixed asap. I'll edit the OP right now.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #132 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default Dirty Install

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuisinart View Post
You rock! this is shaping up to be a great rom option.

-MMS
-Deep Sleep with WiFi
-Full Camera functionality
-Bluetooth
-Fast GPS Lock
-Wifi Hotspot?

Can't think of a good reason to stay with a cyanogen7 gingerbread
Thanks, I think the only thing left that bugs me is the *86 voicemail issue.

There is a dirty fix for that though, just start off with a fresh install of this Modified Stock Triumph Deodexed ROM, let it fully boot. To be sure the fix sticks send yourself a voicemail before or while the Stock ROM is installed, but don't get the message until you flash back to the Sharp ROM without wiping anything.

Like I said it is a dirty fix but it works and I have seen no ill effects. I will see what I can do to track down the issues and get them figured out. I'm thinking about trying to get the activation and a few other things to work, I know the framework like the back of my hand now.
BSydz is offline  
Last edited by BSydz; July 4th, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #133 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Southern California
Gender: Male
Posts: 81
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph ASUS Transformer Prime
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Thanks: 41
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

This rom is amazing. props. I tried the assisted gps next to a triumph running re-imagined MIUI 2.3, and indoors after 30 seconds my phone had a lock and was navigating while after a minute MIUI still couldn't get a lock. This is the first rom where I have been able to get a lock indoors without putting my phone right next to the window.

I am running the latest version 2.1 tweaked by mobsterguns. I am very confused though with all the versions out there. Can I flash the new version 4 over it or is is not compatible since I'm on the mobster version?
activeservo is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to activeservo For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 17th, 2012)
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #134 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

I installed Stock Sharp Triumph Froyo Deodexed Trim then installed V3 over it and it works. I'm not sure about V4 I haven't tried it yet. I can confirm that V3 does work though. It just doesn't install by itself. great ROM BTW
danny310 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to danny310 For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 17th, 2012)
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #135 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by activeservo View Post
This rom is amazing. props. I tried the assisted gps next to a triumph running re-imagined MIUI 2.3, and indoors after 30 seconds my phone had a lock and was navigating while after a minute MIUI still couldn't get a lock. This is the first rom where I have been able to get a lock indoors without putting my phone right next to the window.

I am running the latest version 2.1 tweaked by mobsterguns. I am very confused though with all the versions out there. Can I flash the new version 4 over it or is is not compatible since I'm on the mobster version?
Thanks. I know the versions are a little confusing, That is why I added the dates to the ROM descriptions, and the short explanation. I have done all of the work on my releases, and know what all has changed, but I don't know what all Mobstergunz changed except the change log he sent me. I don't really care about overclocking or underclocking, so I have just been running my releases and testing and picking at the issues. I did just flash Ver4 over Rev2.1(using TWRP), you should be able to flash Ver4 over his release, but I can't promise anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny310 View Post
I installed Stock Sharp Triumph Froyo Deodexed Trim then installed V3 over it and it works. I'm not sure about V4 I haven't tried it yet. I can confirm that V3 does work though. It just doesn't install by itself. great ROM BTW
Thanks for the feedback. I just switched to TWRP and Ver2 boots fine with a fresh install. Ver4 is built off Ver3 that is why I tested it after I read your post.

Thanks to everybody for all the feedback, it is nice to have a solid fully functioning ROM for our phones even if it is a little bit of a pain to install.
beaviskob1 likes this.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BSydz For This Useful Post:
beaviskob1 (June 17th, 2012)
Old June 17th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #136 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 67
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 39
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default

You just made an awesome contribution to those of us too inept to try any developing! I may still switch to EVO someday but this ROM makes it less necessary for me. I will try the dirty load to be perfect .

I did go over 2.5 gig for the first time to be throttle but that was because a map prog kept crashing during download.

They say EVO 4g rocks (no limits for now) but 3 bills is three bills, wife lost job and I am on disability for back surgery so Thank you AGAIN!
beaviskob1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beaviskob1 For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 17th, 2012)
Old June 17th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #137 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 75
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 99
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Flashed ver 4 over ver 3 using cwm 5504. No issues to report. Was able to send and receive mms.
As a previous poster put it, this is a rom on which everything works as it is supposed to. Thank you !
viskon is offline  
Last edited by viskon; June 17th, 2012 at 06:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to viskon For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 17th, 2012)
Old June 17th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #138 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

I have tried almost every single ROM in this forum and I have to say that this is probably the best ROM! Here are 3 things I think would make this rom better
Themes
Smoother Transitions on home screen (feels a bit slow)
Power Notification Widgets (maybe? they are pretty handy)
these are some of my suggestions I am very pleased with this ROM and I am really looking forward to future updates.
danny310 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to danny310 For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 17th, 2012)
Old June 17th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #139 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 75
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 99
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuisinart View Post
You rock! this is shaping up to be a great rom option.

-MMS
-Deep Sleep with WiFi
-Full Camera functionality
-Bluetooth
-Fast GPS Lock
-Wifi Hotspot?

Can't think of a good reason to stay with a cyanogen7 gingerbread
Wifi hotspot works, if anyone is wondering. I am able to tether my tablet and my Nook Touch if I need to.
viskon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #140 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 75
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 99
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny310 View Post
I have tried almost every single ROM in this forum and I have to say that this is probably the best ROM! Here are 3 things I think would make this rom better
Themes
Smoother Transitions on home screen (feels a bit slow)
Power Notification Widgets (maybe? they are pretty handy)
these are some of my suggestions I am very pleased with this ROM and I am really looking forward to future updates.
The only thing i miss is the power widget in the notification dropdown. Not a big deal, though, since I have downloaded the Go Power Widget and it works fine.
viskon is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old June 17th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #141 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 161
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Damn, this is smooth
rcarter10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rcarter10 For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 18th, 2012)
Old June 18th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #142 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
thebryceee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,245
 
Device(s): Nexus⁴, Evo V 4G, Rooted Kindle Fire
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 140
Thanked 233 Times in 212 Posts
Default

Nice. Glad to see you got more stuff working Bsydz. Haven't been around these threads in a little while but this ROM is looking good.
thebryceee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #143 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny310 View Post
I have tried almost every single ROM in this forum and I have to say that this is probably the best ROM! Here are 3 things I think would make this rom better
Themes
Smoother Transitions on home screen (feels a bit slow)
Power Notification Widgets (maybe? they are pretty handy)
these are some of my suggestions I am very pleased with this ROM and I am really looking forward to future updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viskon View Post
The only thing i miss is the power widget in the notification dropdown. Not a big deal, though, since I have downloaded the Go Power Widget and it works fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarter10 View Post
Damn, this is smooth
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebryceee View Post
Nice. Glad to see you got more stuff working Bsydz. Haven't been around these threads in a little while but this ROM is looking good.
Thanks, I think all of the issues, that have been found, have been addressed, I am pretty sure that with the "Dirty Install" there is nothing that doesn't work except FM but I'm beginning to think we have a different bluetooth chip considering I had to use the stock Triumph kernel, modified a bit, to get bluetooth working. And bluetooth and FM are the same chip. But it is crazy because I didn't swap drivers just the kernel.

Thanks for the feedback everybody. I'm gonna sit back and let the system run for the next week and see if I can find any bugs. If I don't then I'll see what I can do about the widgets, my main focus was on the reboot/recovery options, when I put that aside to get MMS fixed. I really don't see any lag on the home screen, it does jump to the home screen when you go all the way around. might be able to fix that with the launcher from 2.3.5, we'll see.

But like mantera said "I spent a few hours staring at the Sharp GlobalActions.smali code and they got something odd going on there... You're right, it's definitely different from ours." I stared at it probably longer, so while themes should be easy, mods are gonna take a lot of trial and error. Some parts of the system are just written and routed differently.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BSydz For This Useful Post:
PoconoTech (June 18th, 2012), viskon (June 18th, 2012)
Old June 18th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #144 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 391
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph, Nexus 7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 56
Thanked 45 Times in 39 Posts
Default

this rom looks great. I'm going to have to try this does mobsters tweaks v6(froyo) work with this rom?
jarjar124 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #145 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: kzoo
Posts: 421
 
Device(s): Samsung Intercept (Sold), Motorola Triumph (Sold), HTC Evo V 4G (Sold), Current: Unlocked GNex 16GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 22
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Awesome, I was hesitant to flash back to 2.2 but the ROM is very nice. Any way to get the market to recognize my phone as something that can get all the apps?
reddeaddorito is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #146 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarjar124 View Post
this rom looks great. I'm going to have to try this does mobsters tweaks v6(froyo) work with this rom?
I don't think so, but I may be wrong. I think there is a problem with the build.prop. I'll hit up Mobstergunz and see if he or I can get one for this. I really don't think this ROM needs too many tweaks, everything works like it should, I feel like I just got a new phone. If our phones came like this I don't think we would have as many gripes about it, Virgin crippled our phones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddeaddorito View Post
Awesome, I was hesitant to flash back to 2.2 but the ROM is very nice. Any way to get the market to recognize my phone as something that can get all the apps?
Yes I will be updating the MOD section (post 2) with new build.props, I edited the build.prop, since I put that one up. You can always just look at the thunder prop and edit yours if you don't want to wait. Or try the thunder prop in the second post. Gotta get up at 5:30AM so I'm bout to get to bed soon.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #147 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 83
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 30 Times in 25 Posts
Default

I have been running/testing this ROM about 24 hours and I love it! Thanks much.
I have a couple of problems to report:
1 - The app Raindar doesn't run. Force close every time.
2 - Also Auto Rotate is acting up, if I turn it on the display changes to landscape and stays that way regardless of how I orient the device... so I leave it off. (edit) Uh... Okay now it works as it should??? I don't know tried it 5 or 6 times over the last 24 hours and it didn't work correctly until just now.

I have noticed with this ROM on my device the touch screen is more sensitive and no lockups requiring battery removal. I haven't noticed any improvement in GPS but mine always worked well to begin with.

I have tried ADW and GO launchers both run smooth as silk. I will continue testing and report back in a few days.

God bless you masked man whoever you are!
tmpullen is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tmpullen For This Useful Post:
BSydz (June 28th, 2012)
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #148 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 391
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph, Nexus 7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 56
Thanked 45 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSydz View Post
I don't think so, but I may be wrong. I think there is a problem with the build.prop. I'll hit up Mobstergunz and see if he or I can get one for this. I really don't think this ROM needs too many tweaks, everything works like it should, I feel like I just got a new phone. If our phones came like this I don't think we would have as many gripes about it, Virgin crippled our phones.
haha, yes, but i do love tweaks as it does make our device a lot better ill give this rom a go tomorrow after regents also we do get to oc in this rom or no?
jarjar124 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #149 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmpullen View Post
I have been running/testing this ROM about 24 hours and I love it! Thanks much.
I have a couple of problems to report:
1 - The app Raindar doesn't run. Force close every time.
2 - Also Auto Rotate is acting up, if I turn it on the display changes to landscape and stays that way regardless of how I orient the device... so I leave it off. (edit) Uh... Okay now it works as it should??? I don't know tried it 5 or 6 times over the last 24 hours and it didn't work correctly until just now.

I have noticed with this ROM on my device the touch screen is more sensitive and no lockups requiring battery removal. I haven't noticed any improvement in GPS but mine always worked well to begin with.

I have tried ADW and GO launchers both run smooth as silk. I will continue testing and report back in a few days.

God bless you masked man whoever you are!
Thank you.

I have the same issue with weatherbug but weather channel works fine. It could be to do with the fact that this ROM came with no Gapps at all, it was googleless. It had Sharp Market, and some other stuff, I just thought it would be unacceptable without Gapps. I really can't do much with app compatibility, I will do some research, but raindar has issues with some phones, mostly samsung though. I get an error processing purchase, for raindar, so I don't know what is happening, I even wiped Play data.

Didn't see the auto rotate issue but the ROM seems to run better with time, like after a few reboots and just settling in.

The gps is way better for me and a lot of other people, did you enable agps in the settings?
BSydz is offline  
Last edited by BSydz; June 18th, 2012 at 10:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #150 (permalink)
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)
 
BSydz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 951
 
Device(s): Motorola Triumph Sharpened, Samsung Intercept
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 863
Thanked 937 Times in 365 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarjar124 View Post
haha, yes, but i do love tweaks as it does make our device a lot better ill give this rom a go tomorrow after regents also we do get to oc in this rom or no?
I was working on adding overclocking to the kernel earlier but need to do a lil more research. The tweaks on the other hand, init.d is enabled, it is rooted, battery is better, touchscreen is better, it doesn't have a shut down animation. There is not much left, as far as tweaks go. Most of the tweaks will work, but the full tweaks packages may cause issues.
BSydz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags
bsydz, gps, rom, sharp


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Triumph > Triumph - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.